• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Tomorrow I got an appointment to the jobcentre which is a place in the UK where people collect welfare benefits and are assigned a work coach to help find them employment. The jobcentre is pure hell now I have to go back there again because I am unemployed.

* The staff don't actually help you find employment and bully you into applying for jobs that you are not completely suitable for. Failure to comply with staff demands can result in your welfare benefits being cut. I have had rude and patronising work coaches. The stories are endless

* It's so disorganised in the past when I arrived for appointments the work coaches don't turn up and just end up being seen by a different coach having to explain everything again even undergoing ID checks even the events they run are disorganised too.

* Having no voice is the worst. A couple of months ago the staff at my local jobcentre moved me to a new jobcentre very very far away from where I live. They said because they were too many people at the jobcentre and started moving people. I complained because my local one was so close to home and easy to get too.The new one was too far away ie its one the other side of town and takes an hour to get there. I was told the staff are allowed to do this unless I have a disability or some physical problems on why I can't attend the new place I have to go there anyway.
They staff do this behaviour because the people are on welfare. The staff behave as if they better than the people on the welfare. It's disgusting.

kanashikunaika

kanashikunaika

It's sad, isn't it?
Jan 25, 2023
That's so shitty, straight up. I can't stand the dehumanizing nature of money tbh. Whether you're on welfare or homeless doesn't make you less of a person or less deserving of respect. I know it doesn't mean much coming from a rando on the internet, but you should be respected a whole lot more by these people, cause you do deserve that.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
That really sucks... What kind of job specifically are you aiming for?