• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I'm wanting/needing support or a listening ear thanks

So i'm back on meds yay
I feel like a robot
No a zombie
A zombie robot
Anyone else stop their meds or refuse to take them
It takes about a week to start working properly

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
What are like before the meds?
Before the meds i am like this
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/who-is-really-in-charge-of-the-world.855/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/can-the-government-see-and-hear-everything-you-do.854/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...d-control-to-make-people-kill-themselves.753/

Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/who-is-really-in-charge-of-the-world.855/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/can-the-government-see-and-hear-everything-you-do.854/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...d-control-to-make-people-kill-themselves.753/
Lol

Last edited:
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

None of those things seem that crazy to me and I am an agnostic skeptic.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I'm wanting/needing support or a listening ear thanks

So i'm back on meds yay
I feel like a robot
No a zombie
A zombie robot
Anyone else stop their meds or refuse to take them

What meds are you on? For what? Meds are optional you could talk to your doc about stop taking your meds or find a diffrent med.

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
What meds are you on? For what? Meds are optional you could talk to your doc about stop taking your meds or find a diffrent med.
A lot of meds.Sorry I would prefer not to say what meds if thats ok i might say later
Thank You MAIO I will talk to my doc or maybe try a different doc.

S

spicyfriedtofu

Idiot
Jun 10, 2018

On meds? Or after stopping meds? Your symptoms might be only the kind that are present when you've just started. Otherwise, there might be alternatives. Best to ask your doctor.

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
On meds? Or after stopping meds? Your symptoms might be only the kind that are present when you've just started. Otherwise, there might be alternatives. Best to ask your doctor.
Yes i think it's just when i stop taking them.I go crazy.Then when i start again it takes about 1 week then i am ok again.
Ok thank You i will ask my doctor also

Kira

Kira

Same stuff, different day
Apr 27, 2018
The only medication I take now is Ativan, when needed. I've been through a shitload of antidepressants and I finally said enough. They never helped me, they just made me worse. Everyone is different though, and what harms one may help another. I think people should do what they feel is best for them.

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
The only medication I take now is Ativan, when needed. I've been through a shitload of antidepressants and I finally said enough. They never helped me, they just made me worse. Everyone is different though, and what harms one may help another. I think people should do what they feel is best for them.
Thank You Kira

F

famblycat

Jun 21, 2018
I'm guessing you're taking about anti-psychotic medicine. It can definitely have a strong effect on a person. I'm taking a mood stabilizer for bipolar, which have less of a numbing 'horse tranquilizer' effect like anti-p's and personally haven't noticed that 'zombie effect' with those but heard of some complain about it. I was on anti-p's after manic episodes so I know how numbing they can feel, but only took them for short periods of time. I know of quite a few people that adjusted to anti psychotic medicine with time, body got 'used to it' or something.

Sadly for schizophrenia and bipolar cases I'm not aware of anything that works to help other than horrible (At times. Mostly for schizophrenia medication which is definitely 'heavier') psychiatric pills.
It depends how bad it is for you when not taking them, and unavoidably those around you, whether there's a risk of hospitalization. It does suck anyway you look at it, but there are some pills worse than others and every person reacts different to any pill.

Hopefully you have a doctor you can talk and discuss this, and maybe find 'lighter' pill options that work too.

I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
The drugs are really bad, I recommend never taking anything. Antipsychotics lead to worse results and antidepressant lead to no improvement after a few weeks. Huge scam. Invented diseases that are just names for a set of symptoms and not a disease that can be seen. They have fooled many into believing psych drugs are superior to diet and exercise. Ignore my advice? Okay I have experience though. Negativity is the fake positivity.

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I'm guessing you're taking about anti-psychotic medicine. It can definitely have a strong effect on a person. I'm taking a mood stabilizer for bipolar, which have less of a numbing 'horse tranquilizer' effect like anti-p's and personally haven't noticed that 'zombie effect' with those but heard of some complain about it. I was on anti-p's after manic episodes so I know how numbing they can feel, but only took them for short periods of time. I know of quite a few people that adjusted to anti psychotic medicine with time, body got 'used to it' or something.

Sadly for schizophrenia and bipolar cases I'm not aware of anything that works to help other than horrible (At times. Mostly for schizophrenia medication which is definitely 'heavier') psychiatric pills.
It depends how bad it is for you when not taking them, and unavoidably those around you, whether there's a risk of hospitalization. It does suck anyway you look at it, but there are some pills worse than others and every person reacts different to any pill.

Hopefully you have a doctor you can talk and discuss this, and maybe find 'lighter' pill options that work too.
Thank You famblycat

F

famblycat

Jun 21, 2018
Isn't it obvious, they force you to take drugs and most wouldn't without being forced?

I don't think it's that simple. At least with bipolar I know many who refuse or refused in the past, and got into horrible debts while on a manic episode, completely fucked up their lives (forget about the 'life is shit anyway', i'm talking about people who're out of the suicidal group and just have a shit loads of problems).
Also, money is just one part. People do real awful things while manic, some I knew personally go real violent and regret things they can't fix...Sure, it would be wonderful having a better solution, but in many cases it's better than the alternative, but only one can know that and judge for himself.

Besides that, I personally don't know of people who are forced drugs, I mean grown ups, unless they're in hospital or some other care where they can be. It's just not optional in most cases and I know several people who go in and out of hospitals because they just don't take it. I did hear about some 'interesting' freighting developments in pills about that, monitoring..

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Personally unless you're 100% sure about ctb'ing, taking the pills is better than being in and out of hospitals and possibly damaging relationships and doing things you can't take back while your head is fucked up. If there's really bad side effects, then you should definitely talk with your doctor, but unless they tell you to stop taking them you probably should keep taking them.

I understand though with shit like severe bipolar and schizophrenia it's a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation, but i'd say take the less shit option which is taking pills.

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Besides that, I personally don't know of people who are forced drugs, I mean grown ups, unless they're in hospital or some other care where they can be. It's just not optional in most cases and I know several people who go in and out of hospitals because they just don't take it. I did hear about some 'interesting' freighting developments in pills about that, monitoring..

This is also true. I totally understand people here shitting on psychiatry based on their experiences but unless you're institutionalized or in adult assistive care they can't force you to do these things. There's tons of arguments in support of Big Pharma™ but while even some of the shittiest doctors can write you a script to some med you don't need but they can't physically force you to the nearest Wal Greens and have you take it.

I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
I don't think it's that simple. At least with bipolar I know many who refuse or refused in the past, and got into horrible debts while on a manic episode, completely fucked up their lives (forget about the 'life is shit anyway', i'm talking about people who're out of the suicidal group and just have a shit loads of problems).
Also, money is just one part. People do real awful things while manic, some I knew personally go real violent and regret things they can't fix...Sure, it would be wonderful having a better solution, but in many cases it's better than the alternative, but only one can know that and judge for himself.

Nutritional deficiency. Was Margot Kidder killed for writing a book on this? Whether you know of someone who is open about being forced to take pills is not as relevant as the the fact that it is legal to do so. It is a human rights violation. The people who are being forced against their will often will not have the conversational technique to state it within a conversation. For me, I am able to fit it in when I want to. Grown ups vs children. Crushed right over that huh. I am not ageist so I value to the human rights of all people equally. Children are not being taught to think for themselves within the education system. They are very vulnerable to be brainwashed. This is very unfair. Want an example? There is no proof dinosaurs, space, moon missions, previous missing links on the way from the so called ape to human evolution. Just planted and manipulated 3d prints, film and cgi. Sure people do things they regret. That is good. It is out bodies way of telling us we are doing something wrong which we need to correct. It is purely nutritional deficiency. I recently started eating worse and more often and I can feel the effects. Fasting will correct a lot of people who feel panicked and down. So we live our lives very differently than we used to and expect to feel the same? Sure some people live their lives similarly to people who feel down and feel great. Learning to love the positive effects of fasting takes a small amount of discipline and a large amount of experimental mentality. We are brainwashed to think three meals a day is necessary. Everyone is bipolar. It is like saying someone is normal. There are pros and cons to acting each and every way. We have to make sure out bodies are prepared, and then get ourselves to listen to the pros and cons of each action. When people say there are no pros to acting is a certain way, we make it difficult fo the person to truly understand how much universal understanding is necessary to evaluate the situation. We must understand that it is not wrong to act a certain way but, there are big pros to acting in a way that is normalized to society. That is how I explained it to a woman who wouldn't stop telling everyone she sees ghosts. She was right. She was seeing ghosts because she thought she was seeing ghosts. I told her it doesn't count though if other people cannot see it. We say you can see something when everyone can see it. The doctors assume there is something wrong with the person in these type of situations because that is what they are taught, but she only needed to see it from other people's perspective. People get scared of opposing opinions that would require a person to admit they were wrong for a long period of time. I think that helped her get out of the psych ward. Not a drug that removes your humanity and ability to feel normal. It is better to correct the variables and not change the human.