• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
Greatest formula one coureur to this day. Thought he should be mentioned here too, because it was such a tragedy he died.

May he Rest In Peace.

Reactions: Letmego. Please, Superfluous and TheDevilsAngel
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
The images in Jon Nicholson's collection show the three-time world champion in deep discussion with race engineers before the San Marino Grand Prix, arguing the race should be cancelled following the death of his friend and competitor Roland Ratzenburger in qualifying.

Ayrton Senna (left) and team-mate Damon Hill (second from right) chat with race engineers prior to the San Marino GP

Senna did not want the race to go ahead and is seen here with his arms folded staring down at the floor

• Aww..
Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna and Letmego. Please
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
A sad day that i will never forget :'(

• Aww..
Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
A sad day that i will never forget :'(
Obviously I wasn't around back then, but every time my dad talks about Senna you can see that he is sad and tears up a little. And my father never does.

Also every time he talks about Senna he seems proud. Proud that he got to see what senna had in him.

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I am old enough to have been watching the race, well the whole weekend as well, it was surreal, it had moved on a long way from the 50's when you had just as much a chance of winning as dying, but drivers still died & its really odd to remember that that was normal, till Senna, watching that in a time before they would cut away so as not to show too much. I can understand your Dad's feelings, yes people died, but not Senna, he was too good,

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna