Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
So last night i met a guy from Scruff (gay dating app) it was going fine until all of a sudden he asked me to step on his penis and balls using my weight (190lbs here) , i was like whaaaat? Noo, i just rubbed his junk with my feet then he became very angry and verbally violent and kept asking me to smash his genitalia until he is not able to have sex anymore, i freaked out and literally got to my car without putting all my clothes on, he was wasted for sure and I don't know if it was me, did I something to upset him, should i check on him or just move on, i haven't been into dating lately and this is the first thing that happened to me when I'm looking! God I'm still in a shock

• Wow
Reactions: 710, western_heart, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd say it definitely wasn't anything to do with you and run for the hills!

Reactions: 710
Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
I'd say it definitely wasn't anything to do with you and run for the hills!
Thanks for the advice. Indeed We live in a scary world, can't trust anyone. I'm thankful he did harm me and I ran before it was too late

Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Thanks for the advice. Indeed We live in a scary world, can't trust anyone. I'm thankful he did harm me and I ran before it was too late
Yeah- absolutely... Scary part is- I think people like that CAN make you feel like it was something you did or initiated- I'm glad you got out before it got any worse. Wasted or not- didn't sound like a great scenario to be in.

Reactions: Blue_mist
Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
Wtf, hahahaha. Maybe punch it next time. Download 3