• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I am awful.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Orin, Kikoo Loool, Quinlor and 2 others
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
For what I've seen about you, I think that's not true.

• Love
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Final Escape, DreamsofDeath and 3 others
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I just don't know what more I could do. I feel so ill and i understand that i'm not contributing anything in general but I don't understand why I mean so little to family/a certain family member.
I feel absolutely useless and sick. I'm sorry, I feel so alone at the moment. I've created a totally useless thread again. I really thank you for your kind reply.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Orin, Kikoo Loool, NoOneKnows and 1 other person
Bedlamb

Bedlamb

Anthropomorphic Garbage
Mar 1, 2019
hugs

I'm sorry I don't have anything better to say

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Alchemist, silentsinger and 1 other person
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
My friend, you are not useless. You have an illness, that makes you suffer. It is hard to function when you are suffering. That's doesnt make you useless. You are kind, caring and fun to talk to. That's makes you valuable.

• Love
Reactions: Ko9, Kikoo Loool, DreamsofDeath and 2 others
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
Thank you. Honestly, thank you all soo much.xxxxx

• Love
Reactions: Kikoo Loool and AnnihilatedAnna
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
You have every right to feel the way that you do, but from my perspective, based on what I've seen of you, you're not awful at all. You're suffering and in pain, and I'm so, truly sorry that that is the case. I'm sending the biggest of warm and cuddly virtual hugs your way. :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: silentsinger, Bedlamb, Alchemist and 1 other person
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Every day I torture myself, thinking about my mistakes. The worst of these was last year where I could have lost my job & did seriously damage my reputation.

Everyone I know tells me I'm being too hard on myself. So, the same may be true of you. You might have an overly negative picture of yourself & live inside a negative narrative of your own making.

• Love
Reactions: tomz323, silentsinger, Alchemist and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Every day I torture myself, thinking about my mistakes. The worst of these was last year where I could have lost my job & did seriously damage my reputation.

Everyone I know tells me I'm being too hard on myself. So, the same may be true of you. You might have an overly negative picture of yourself & live inside a negative narrative of your own making.
I do this daily and it drives me closer to ctb.

• Aww..
Reactions: Allpainnogain and silentsinger
N

NCBEYOND

Apr 13, 2019
You are not useless! That's your mind playing tricks. You're strong to be fighting what's going on upstairs in most of us on this site and you'll do ok! X

• Hugs
Reactions: Apostle and silentsinger
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I feel awful too
actually I feel like my life already ended...

However is good, all us here to think that we are together in this depress journey (:I) and should not lost the hope... I think...

• Love
Reactions: silentsinger
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
Everybody has left me because they know i'm going to die. I don't have anyone.
I can't carry on anymore.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: lululoo
Apostle

Apostle

Student
Apr 17, 2019
Not much I can add after what's been said here, but they're right. It's your pain and illness that tells you you're awful, not reality. Your family member you mentioned is the one being awful, to treat you that way.

You're a lovely person and I'm grateful that you're here (not specifically here on a suicide forum, but just glad that you're around and that we've been able to talk to you). It may not be much, but you have this board of people who cherish and respect you, even if you feel alone irl. Remember that.

• Love
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Everybody has left me because they know i'm going to die. I don't have anyone.
I can't carry on anymore.
You deserve better. I'm really sorry.

• Love
Reactions: Final Escape, silentsinger and Apostle
Wanderer_with_Death

Wanderer_with_Death

Wanderer
May 1, 2019
I just don't know what more I could do. I feel so ill and i understand that i'm not contributing anything in general but I don't understand why I mean so little to family/a certain family member.
I feel absolutely useless and sick. I'm sorry, I feel so alone at the moment. I've created a totally useless thread again. I really thank you for your kind reply.

I'm very sorry you're feeling this way, the confines of "society" determining that unless you "make a living" you're essentially useless doesn't help. If it means anything to you, its bullshit.
Even our ancestors in tribes took care of one another even if they were "old/too ill" to "work/contribute" loved ones should tribe together and support and love one another and its a shame that many don't. Instead, your life is just a currency in the system of clogs and the higher your "number" the more "valuable" you are. Its a shame and I'm very sorry you feel broken under one of the potential many reasons.

My advice is to stop externalizing your happiness and learn some self love, its not an easy path but it has been worth it in mine. You didn't create another "useless thread" you are expressing yourself and feel this is the only place you can turn to, its healthy to talk about how you feel with peers.

• Love
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I'm crying and crying and i'm panicking. I really don't know what to do.

N

NCBEYOND

Apr 13, 2019
Is there not something you can do to try take your mind off like go for a walk, listen to music or something. Feel for you. Can always PM if you wanna chat x

• Love
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
Is there not something you can do to try take your mind off like go for a walk, listen to music or something. Feel for you. Can always PM if you wanna chat x
Thank you so much, that means a lot at this time.

silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
My friend, you are not useless. You have an illness, that makes you suffer. It is hard to function when you are suffering. That's doesnt make you useless. You are kind, caring and fun to talk to. That's makes you valuable.
That is such a kind thing to say, it really means a lot. Thank you, I hope you are ok.
You have every right to feel the way that you do, but from my perspective, based on what I've seen of you, you're not awful at all. You're suffering and in pain, and I'm so, truly sorry that that is the case. I'm sending the biggest of warm and cuddly virtual hugs your way. :hug:
Thank you for such a kind comment. Sending lots of hugs your way too.:hug::hug::hug::hug:
I feel awful too
actually I feel like my life already ended...

However is good, all us here to think that we are together in this depress journey (:I) and should not lost the hope... I think...
:hug::hug: Definitely.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna and Quinlor