• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I don't care what she did. Nothing justifies that sort of....I can't even describe it. Poor woman didn't deserve that. Nor the hamsters. I hate how humans are even capable of this.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Did his lawyer really try to claim that part of why he killed his wife was due to him being autistic? Seriously?

I feel so sorry for the woman and for all those pets that got killed by him.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Did his lawyer really try to claim that part of why he killed his wife was due to him being autistic? Seriously?

I feel so sorry for the woman and for all those pets that got killed by him.

I think I may have missed that. But being autistic is not something I would think could cause someone to murder someone so brutally. I guess they are attempting at any way of mitigation for this case as is their job to do so. The lawyer may not have much to go on for a case like this...

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I think I may have missed that. But being autistic is not something I would think could cause someone to murder someone so brutally. I guess they are attempting at any way of mitigation for this case as is their job to do so. The lawyer may not have much to go on for a case like this...
Well, his lawyer must think otherwise.

Thought in all fairness, he's going to have his work cutout for him, so I can understand him scrambling to find anything to blame for this man's heinous actions.