Aug 8, 2020
What led him to CTB?

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
A statement released by his family wrote, "Our beloved Tim was a seeker, a fragile artistic soul searching for answers to existential questions. An over-achieving perfectionist who traveled and worked hard at a pace that led to extreme stress," the statement reads. "When he stopped touring, he wanted to find a balance in life to be happy and be able to do what he loved most – music. He really struggled with thoughts about Meaning, Life, Happiness. He could not go on any longer. He wanted to find peace."

According to online resources, throughout his career, Avicii dealt with numerous health problems, including acute pancreatitis, in part due to excessive drinking. In 2014, he had surgery to remove his gallbladder and appendix. These issues eventually led Avicii to retire from touring in 2016, though he continued to make new music.

We can only speculate the potential reasons he committed suicide but we won't know what it is for certain.
I read online that his family started a charity to raise awareness for suicide and mental health.

Tim was a great artist, I've always loved his music.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lorntroubles and Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
A statement released by his family wrote, "Our beloved Tim was a seeker, a fragile artistic soul searching for answers to existential questions. An over-achieving perfectionist who traveled and worked hard at a pace that led to extreme stress," the statement reads. "When he stopped touring, he wanted to find a balance in life to be happy and be able to do what he loved most – music. He really struggled with thoughts about Meaning, Life, Happiness. He could not go on any longer. He wanted to find peace."

According to online resources, throughout his career, Avicii dealt with numerous health problems, including acute pancreatitis, in part due to excessive drinking. In 2014, he had surgery to remove his gallbladder and appendix. These issues eventually led Avicii to retire from touring in 2016, though he continued to make new music.

We can only speculate the potential reasons he committed suicide but we won't know what it is for certain.
I read online that his family started a charity to raise awareness for suicide and mental health.

Tim was a great artist, I've always loved his music.
He died too soon. I just can't get over it. In his last interview, he looked so happy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lorntroubles and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
He died too soon. I just can't get over it. In his last interview, he looked so happy.

Suicide is so complex.
What a shame,
but it is what it is I guess.

RIP Avicii. :heart:

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Lorntroubles and Xiaomi
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I saw his documentary, True Stories. Watch it if you are interested to learn more about him and how he was feeling during the months leading up to his suicide. Warning tho: it will bring tears to your eyes.
I am not a fan, I watched the doc out of curiosity because I am suicidal.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Lorntroubles and Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I saw his documentary, True Stories. Watch it if you are interested to learn more about him and how he was feeling during the months leading up to his suicide. Warning tho: it will bring tears to your eyes.
I am not a fan, I watched the doc out of curiosity because I am suicidal.
I'll take a look at it. Thanks.

Reactions: KleinerWolf and XYZ