narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Avast antivirus blocked this in the morning. It said something like SaSu was on the blacklist. I had to turn off avast protection, reload SaSu first, Avast later. Now it's okay with SaSu.

But i can't stop thinking: maybe they wants to block SaSu because its reputation and this is a test?
Anyone had this kind of problem?

(BTW, Avast was updated today)

• Informative
Reactions: Aesthetic guy, Praestat_Mori, アホペンギン and 1 other person
anaerobic_bacterium

anaerobic_bacterium

Jul 29, 2023
it's no secret that corporate software track its users and has databases with 'sensitive' things (sites, keywords, etc) to be filtered out from the end user to 'protect' them from getting access to objectionable material. for example most social networking sites use certain technical means to enforce censorship preventing some public posts to be published before they in fact published using text parsing for certain keywords. whether the material is objectionable or not defined by corporate CoC and by local laws which corporations abide by

• Informative
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and narval
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
@noname223

• Informative
Reactions: noname223 and narval
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Yea I had this problem with avast, I've added SaSu to my exceptions list and it's let me on but I'm still getting some pop up alerts from avast

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Per Ardua Ad Astra and narval
A

alphaomega

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2023
In Avast, click Menu (Top Right on Main Window) > Settings > Exceptions > Add Exception > h t t p s://sanctioned-suicide.net > Add Exception
You'll need to remove the spaces in the address.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and narval
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
In Avast, click Menu (Top Right on Main Window) > Settings > Exceptions > Add Exception > h t t p s://sanctioned-suicide.net > Add Exception
You'll need to remove the spaces in the address.
Thanks. I knew how to do it but the info is always welcome if someone doesn't knows :)