• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Just wondering if there is an age where an autopsy isn't performed ?
I did google it but I didn't see anything about age. (Maybe I didn't click on the right result) ?
The reason I bring this up is because I was hoping I could spare my family knowing it was suicide … if possible.
This is because I would be taking n so it wouldn't be obvious … not like a gunshot or hanging.
Perhaps I'm just deluding myself. :(
I still want out of here … just was trying to cause a little less pain if I could.

Peekaf

Peekaf

Dem Bones
Jul 8, 2018
I may be wrong but I was under the assumption that it was the family's choice. To which, if you die unexpectedly, they will certainly want to know why.

I don't think you can keep them from finding out unless you're very creative.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
What method are you planning on? Because most methods will make it obvious that it was suicide, without even the need of autopsy. If you don't want to hurt others, don't kill yourself or don't have anyone who care about you. Otherwise it is a very difficult and unlikely feat to perform.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I may be wrong but I was under the assumption that it was the family's choice. To which, if you die unexpectedly, they will certainly want to know why.

I don't think you can keep them from finding out unless you're very creative.

I don't think I'm that creative. :(

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
What method are you planning on? Because most methods will make it obvious that it was suicide, without even the need of autopsy. If you don't want to hurt others, don't kill yourself or don't have anyone who care about you. Otherwise it is a very difficult and unlikely feat to perform.

I was planning on using N … as long as it is legit it should work.
I guess I was dreaming that it could be easy to spare them a little pain. The death will be painful enough … I just didn't want to add them knowing it was suicide on top of that. :(

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
No.

Also, this makes me assume that you are under 18.

Damn …

I am over 18 though.
I just didn't see an age they may not do an autopsy when I tried to google it.
I guess if someone is old and in a nursing home they might not.
BTW … love the Comfortablydumb ;)
Pink Floyd should re-write their song ;)
I would consider myself Un-Comfortably Dumb though.
Perhaps if I had been smart I wouldn't be where I'm at today. :(

Reactions: Romanov1947
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
ust wondering if there is an age where an autopsy isn't performed ?

Autopsies have been known to be performed even on 2-year-olds who died of blunt force trauma; so there isn't a proper way to avoid them if certain prerequisites are met.

Reactions: Smilla
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
There are no age considerations. When the coroner/medical examiner needs to put a cause of death on the death certificate, if he can't determine it by other means or there is even the slightest chance of foul play, an autopsy will be performed.

Reactions: Smilla
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
When I leave this world, I don't want people to fuck with my corpse. Like perform autopsies on it and shit like that. I don't want my corpse abused in such a way. So I'm trying to figure out how I can kill myself 100% pain free and ensure nothing of my body remains.