ww21o.o

ww21o.o

Sep 28, 2024
No hate to anyone tho, just for myself

But with this is really horrible because im not even autistic enough to be considered one and i am not normal enough neither.

I always had problems to adapt and to fit in with other students. And my mother always cries for me even though I tell her I am okay.
I want to die soon so I can stop watching her every morning or every time I come visit her.
She is not old and my father is not neither. They can be okay without me. They have my brother who is of course better than me in every other aspect.
And I know is cruel too. But I really can't fit in with a single human, and is my problem, if others cry is unstoppable no matter what.

Autism was even the main reason I started self harm. The inability of understanding and fitting in like the others is really fucked up.
I really want to die soon. My mother doesn't have to cry everytime she sees me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wolf Girl, libitina, mrpeter and 5 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
It really is horrible...

Reactions: ww21o.o and alienfreak
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
It must be terrible for a person who wants to integrate. I don't care about others and I've never felt the need to fit in. Even when my classmates played football at school I took the stereo into the courtyard and listened to it at full volume. They got angry, but I didn't care what they said or did.

• Love
Reactions: ww21o.o
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I have autism too and it sucks because it makes me more sensitive to suffering and pain. I suffer way more because of my autism and it feels so unbearable. I hate being autistic but I guess it did show me that life is simply shitty and not worth living.
It must be terrible for a person who wants to integrate. I don't care about others and I've never felt the need to fit in. Even when my classmates played football at school I took the stereo into the courtyard and listened to it at full volume. They got angry, but I didn't care what they said or did.
Autism is also terrible for somebody who doesn't want to integrate yet is being forced to against their consent. An example of somebody like that is me. I have never wanted to integrate with society yet I'm being forced to which is just so unfair. The only way I can avoid this is by killing myself but I'm too scared to kill myself

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ww21o.o, pipingcold and Tonkpils
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
There is no need to commit suicide and it is not mandatory to integrate. The world is full of hermits who have lived isolated for up to 60 years. They are happy and have never thought of committing suicide.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so cruel to me how there's all this suffering, I hope you find peace.

U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
I don't want to invalidate your experience, but I do think it's also important to say it's a bit more complicated than that.

Autism is perhaps better understood as a "risk factor" for having a life that makes you suicidal, rather than a blanket cause. I know lots of autistic people who live lives that they are happy with, where they feel fulfilled, satisfied, and happy to continue. That's not intended to be a comfort to those of us who are suffering, of course.

I think I could very easily have ended up enjoying life. Being autistic hurt my chances, but it didn't remove them entirely. Unfortunately I do think I'm basically incompatible with the world. For me, the big thing is my desire for stability (I think Kanner called it an "insistence upon sameness") which is incompatible with a world that is constantly changing, but my struggles to form meaningful lasting relationships are also a contributory factor. If certain events had gone slightly differently, I would be happy to be alive.

coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
i have both autism and adhd and yeah. it sucks. im sorry.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Neurotypicals will never understand how a childhood of exclusion and bullying affects your psyche. People really will hate you for no valid reason.

• Aww..
Reactions: Trakehner and TAW122
Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
Autism is my reason for ctb.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Trakehner and TAW122
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
Have you ever heard of Chris Chan?

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I too have some mild form of autism, namely Aspergers and while I am functional, lucid, and can make independent decisions and generally get around in life, it really is a different perspective and experience than the regular NT. Yes there are some things that NT have that I would not miss nor wish to have, but as with things, yeah life does suck to be cursed with such a disorder and I'm also a sentient example of such. Any reasons for CTB is valid imho and no one should gatekeep or determine that for anyone what is or isn't valid. That said, yes, having this 'curse' definitely plays a factor into my wanting to CTB.