• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
I didn't expect that for you. I thought that you'd get something darker, like a purple or blue
yeah same, it doesn't sound like me. if i were a shade of red, i'd be like a maroon or something

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
I got wine

"plums, nail polish, planners, theaters, pursed lips, mosaics, sewing thread. your essence is wine: you are ruled by determination to bring your grand vision to life. you are a pillar of your chosen family; reliable and moral, there is never a situation for which you are not prepared. you are an idealist and accept nothing less of yourself. you are the activist. you are the dutiful. you find kinship in like-minded individuals of amaranth, pearl, grey, and pink, who share your need to devote to a cause. you are also drawn to the expressive orchid and mauve, who will help you grow and learn it is okay to not live up to expectation. however, you may struggle to get along with the excessive personalities of jade and fire who do not know what they truly want."

Yeah I suppose I will do anything to get to my ideals, namely the pursuit of justice. but idk, feels so broad, but who can't turn down a nice glass of tribalism, hmm?

marchshift

marchshift

Mar 15, 2024
Brown
wicker baskets, bookstores, wood rings, chocolate bars, suitcases, mochas, teddy bears. your essence is brown: you are a strong-hearted worker afraid to burden others. you are persistent, and thankless; you will be the wielder that your loved ones need and will fight for what they deserve. your tenderness only seeks to belong. you are the martyr. you are the unyielding. you find kinship in like-minded individuals of umber, beige. chiffon, and terracotta, who share your devotion to others. you are also drawn to the bright pink and yellow, who will help you grow and show you how to speak up for your needs. however, you may struggle to get along with the aggressive personalities of purple and red who look after themselves first.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Can you add the description?
Hmm, I tried but it reset... I'll do it again and see if I come out the same...

Honeysuckle

succulents, key lime, glow-in-the-dark stars, blown glass, honeydew, garter snakes, notes in bottles. your essence is honeysuckle: you are quiet and avoidant, submerged in your own privacy. you compartmentalize effortlessly; you are many pieces, and rarely do others see the whole picture. you are creative but trepid -- cautious to address your feelings even in solitude. you are the recluse. you are the librarian. you find kinship in like-minded individuals of moss, chartreuse, sage, and peach, who share your profound curiosity. you are also drawn to the expressive souls seafoam and apricot, who will help you grow and trust others to listen respectfully to you. however, you may struggle to get along with the people-pleasing personalities of rose and cream who come across as shallow and pandering.

Last edited:
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Amethyst
earrings, violet corts, parades, gemstones, insect wings, grape bushels, outer space. your essence is amethyst: you are passion and pride, impulsive to the core. you thrive on experiences; attention naturally suits you, and having all eyes makes your best traits glow even brighter. you wish to live freely and without regrets. you are the performer. you are the charmer. you find kinship in like-minded individuals of orchid, lavender, magenta, and royal, who share your confidence. you are also drawn to the reticent souls amaranth and hickory, who will help you grow and see that you are worth admiration even without success. however, you may struggle to get along with the perfectionistic personalities of moss and marigold who attach too strongly to detail.

This sounds nothing like me at all but at least it's a pretty color.

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Gold

lion statues, coins, gold leafing, bound books, goldfinches, crowns, heart lockets. your essence is gold: you are a noble heart who believes in your own strength. you stand against your fear; if you can deny something exists, you will not see it, it cannot touch you. you are enduring and strong -- but watchful, for anyone can grow fangs. you are the monarch. you are the leader of the rebellion. you find kinship in like-minded individuals of cream, yellow, marigold, and moss, who share your ambitions. you are also drawn to the forthright crimson and umber, who will help you grow and find genuine confidence in the face of uncertainty. however, you may struggle to get along with the overly-involved personalities of magenta and forest who are unconscious of their own feelings.
oh my god sserafim if you love quizzes then uquiz will be the end of you some of the quizzes on there range from exquisite to unhinged

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
i got magenta

Magenta
]splattered paint, glitter, childhood friends, neon, pleather, dance floors, crystals. your essence is magenta: you are charming and lead with your heart. you are drawn to people; you adore the thrill, that rush of attention when making an instant connection. even if you are not genuine, you are confident. you are the enchanter. you are the party-goer. you find kinship in like-minded individuals of pink, rose, amethyst, and amaranth, who share your magnetism towards others. you are also drawn to the driven noir and umber, who will help you grow and become more introspective. however, you may struggle to get along with the ruminating personalities of forest and marigold who seem to always overthink.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I didn't expect that for you. I thought that you'd get something darker, like a purple or blue

What's your favorite color? Out of curiosity
It's pastel pink ♡ what about yours? I'm curious

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Your username is that color as well…maybe you already knew that was your aura color. Btw do you believe that people have and can see auras? What color do you think mine would be?
It's pastel pink ♡ what about yours? I'm curious
Mine is blue. I like all shades of it, especially sky blue. I used to like pink when I was a kid though. I had a coral pink DS Lite and a pink leather snakeskin/crocodile journal

Last edited:
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Your Result:
Coral
inspirational quotes, macarons, buttons, jellyfish, morganite stones, reefs, glasses of rosé. your essence is coral: you wild-hearted and rooted deeply in yourself. you follow your instincts; others find you ambitious and headstrong, yet playful, so long as they do not try to direct you. your aspirations are for wealth and the high life. you are the soloist. you are the diva. you find kinship in like-minded individuals of fire, bronze, apricot, and blush, who share your drive in life. you are also drawn to the introspective seafoam and honeysuckle, who will help you grow and ground yourself in practicality. however, you may struggle to get along with the direct personalities of pearl and periwinkle who are too forceful and philosophical.

This isn't all true of me. I did it a few times and got seafoam and blush as the other colours but still I liked the quiz.

Last edited:
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Your username is that color as well…maybe you already knew that was your aura color. Btw do you believe that people have and can see auras? What color do you think mine would be?

Mine is blue. I like all shades of it, especially sky blue. I used to like pink when I was a kid though. I had a coral pink DS Lite and a pink leather snakeskin/crocodile journal
I think that deep blue color fits you

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022

Blue is also my favourite color.