RageQuit66

RageQuit66

Jul 28, 2018
If you have access to a structure that's over 150 feet tall, then that's definitely something to be considered. There's also sodium azide, which I'll be using myself.
Maybe tie myself to a large boulder or my car and drown myself in a lake.

Reactions: Anarchy and lv-gras
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Maybe tie myself to a large boulder or my car and drown myself in a lake.

I really admire the scale of your ideas being considered.

Reactions: wezel, Anarchy, akosineenee and 5 others
I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
:hmph:

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

Why not just hang yourself and if you fail make a better plan, learn from mistakes and try again next time like I did?

Reactions: Samuel, RageQuit66 and Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

And what's your plan?
Get a non elastic thing as a rope and tie it to something tall enough to give you the necessary pressure to pass out when you kneel or lay your legs down

Reactions: Samuel and RageQuit66
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Maybe you can try to tie knots around your neck as Plan B? I can make myself pass out by touching them with my fingers, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to get the same pressure using two strings. Just an idea. Certainly more practical than cutting your neck (you'll have to go through your fat, then muscles and then maybe you'd find your arteries)
Is there a resource that shows how to tie the knots

Reactions: lv-gras
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Forget the chainsaw and suicide by cop-don't be stupid!

Reactions: wezel, Ssname, BlackDragonof1989 and 1 other person
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
Use the shotgun I'm sure you could do something to distract him so you can get it. Give him a video to watch and excuse yourself.

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Personally having read through the resources etc I think there are many better ways than cutting and suiside by cop isn't guaranteed either if you only get shot in the stomach or leg or something. There are plenty of more reliable, less painful and tidier methods available to us.

G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
People have survived shotgun blasts. Be very careful if you choose that method. Your probably better off with sodium nitrite.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Maybe you can try to tie knots around your neck as Plan B? I can make myself pass out by touching them with my fingers, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to get the same pressure using two strings. Just an idea. Certainly more practical than cutting your neck (you'll have to go through your fat, then muscles and then maybe you'd find your arteries)
How do you tie the knots

M

misunderst0od

Jul 22, 2018
August 30 is my birthday and I have decided to end it the same day this twisted psych ward of a life began or atleast I'll try. I have 5 more days and my method would first be hanging and cutting myself. If that doesn't work I'll try slicing my neck and/or drive in a pole or wall of a building. Hell if that doesn't work I guess I'll have to either suicide by cop, jump off a high bridge/building, or get my grandfathers double barrel shotgun to finally blast me away. I quite honestly don't know what else to say other than I wanted someone, anyone, to atleast know. Pretty fucked up by hey I'm pretty fucked up.

Aug 30th is my birthday as well. Not looking forward to it. Was thinking about doing the same but I wish you a peaceful rest if you do. And happy last birthday to you from me.

BasedGod

BasedGod

Break the chains
Aug 13, 2018
People have survived shotgun blasts. Be very careful if you choose that method. Your probably better off with sodium nitrite.
Those people didn't aim it right. Just gotta do your research so you don't fuck up. I think the best option is upwards in your mouth so it hits the brain stem. But honestly, if you put that thing next to your temple and pull, theres no way you're surviving.