• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
Will hang myself hoping the rope won't break will read possibly my last replies on this site I get love you all mods if I don't make an update post feel free to deactivate my account

~Dex

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm sorry it has come to this for you, you don't deserve to be in this position. Good luck with everything, I hope that your journey is a comfortable one. If you feel like changing your mind, there's absolutely no shame in coming back, okay? I hope that you're able to find peace, no matter what you decide to do.

If there's a chance the rope will break, wouldn't it be better to postpone a little though? The last thing anyone would want is the rope snapping halfway through, it might seriously complicate things. Either way, I hope it turns out the way you want it to. :hug::heart:

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Be careful, Ghostly. Is it possible you could try swinging on it first with your hands. That's what I did.
And as Bot said don't be ashamed to come back. More the merrier. :hug:

Konjac

Konjac

Experienced
Oct 25, 2020
I hope things go as peaceful for you as possible, I'm so sorry life's driven you to this point. Like a couple others said, please make sure to check the setup/rope beforehand, and if you really think there's a chance of it breaking there's absolutely no shame in postponing to ensure everything goes as you want it to. Either way, I truly wish you the best. :heart:

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I hope you find peace and what you want. If you decide to not ctb don't be ashamed and feel free to come back.

Sometimes we think it is time and then we find out it really wasn't time.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
I'm sorry it has come to this but I understand your quest for peace and if now is your time to CTB then I wish you all the best on your journey. Like others have said there is no shame in changing your mind, especially if you have doubts

Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
if things don't work out don't feel bad about coming back, like others here have said! if you end up changing your mind or things don't work out we'll all be here for you, ok? take care and whatever happens i hope peace finds you soon.

• Love
Reactions: botanormal