Iwouldratherdie

Iwouldratherdie

Mar 31, 2020
if it doesn't work I'll post an update if I don't update then I have CTB.
Actually I'm going to do it at night I'm worried if I have convulsions people would definitely pick the lock on my door. If I do it at night I could be moving in my sleep for all they know.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: eeyore9128, Lilium, Lucifer'sRight and 4 others
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I've got my eye on everything Night Night related right now, as it's my chosen method too

Reactions: Sunset764, superblessed, Mare Tranquillitatis and 1 other person
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
I hope it's quick and easy for you...
So sorry that life pushed you to this point :notsure:
Hope that a better place is nearby :heart:

Reactions: Ybother and Isittimetogonola
Iwouldratherdie

Iwouldratherdie

Mar 31, 2020
Just waiting for everyone to sleep I'll post again when I start

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ybother, eeyore9128, Loner and 2 others
BigLucs

BigLucs

M-23 NC. Don't want to turn 24.
Apr 30, 2020
Can you explain what materials you are using? Just so its a full and more helpful guide.

B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
A calm heart and a peaceful journey friend

Reactions: Ybother
Krash1990

Krash1990

Student
May 31, 2020
What materials are you using?
Also, what are doing to ensure you're not found?
When you start convulsions it could potentially cause enough commotion to wake someone up just in time for you to be brain dead for the remainder of your days.
When you start convulsions it could potentially cause enough commotion to wake someone up just in time for you to be brain dead for the remainder of your days.

Iwouldratherdie

Iwouldratherdie

Mar 31, 2020
Can you explain what materials you are using? Just so its a full and more helpful guide.
I'm using bandanas as padding a guitar strap to hold the padding on two Small square magnets and ratchet strap to push the magnets

I'm doing it in my room when everyone is sleeping I don't know exactly what convulsions look like or how loud they can be but if you think they can be really loud I can go somewhere else

Last edited:
Reactions: eeyore9128
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Convulsions arent loud on their own, but body hiting the objects around you can be loud. If youre in bed it should be ok, just dont have too many things around you

Krash1990

Krash1990

Student
May 31, 2020
I'm using bandanas as padding a guitar strap to hold the padding on two Small square magnets and ratchet strap to push the magnets

I'm doing it in my room when everyone is sleeping I don't know exactly what convulsions look like or how loud they can be but if you think they can be really loud I can go somewhere else
I disagree with what anxiety attack84 is advising..

I completely disagree with Anxietyattack84 on this matter. (No offense)

With a method like this it is very easy for someone to get it off of you while you're out. Basically you're raising the chances for you to be half brain dead.

If you hated your life before, imagine being stuck in a hospital bed being fed through pumps. You'd never taste of a delicious food again.

You could potentially be trapped inside your body until a natural death occurs

So if you have another place that's secluded, I highly recommend it as to mitigate the chances a bit

Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I disagree with what anxiety attack84 is advising..

I completely disagree with Anxietyattack84 on this matter. (No offense)

With a method like this it is very easy for someone to get it off of you while you're out. Basically you're raising the chances for you to be half brain dead.

If you hated your life before, imagine being stuck in a hospital bed being fed through pumps. You'd never taste of a delicious food again.

You could potentially be trapped inside your body until a natural death occurs

So if you have another place that's secluded, I highly recommend it as to mitigate the chances a bit
I spoke from personal expirience only, no offense taken

Light&DarkDance

Light&DarkDance

May 9, 2020
For anyone wondering, here's a guide on this method:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ht-night-tourniquet-method.40458/#post-743654

@Iwouldratherdie
Hey there, I see you logged in today, didn't work out?
Since this is a new method, feedback from others would be greatly appreciated. And most importantly more info on your setup and technique, maybe a pic.
Btw, did it work out in your tests?

Yes. At least 60min of no possible interruption and the use of a plastic bag. Since it's quick if done correctly, any bag size might be used as long as it has enough air for 1min and won't leak any.

Reactions: eeyore9128 and AnxietyAttack44
Iwouldratherdie

Iwouldratherdie

Mar 31, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ht-night-tourniquet-method.40458/#post-743654

@Iwouldratherdie
Since this is a new method, feedback from others would be greatly appreciated. And most importantly more info on your setup and technique, maybe a pic.

Yes. At least 60min of no possible interruption and the use of a plastic bag. Since it's quick if done correctly, any bag size might be used as long as it has enough air for 1min and won't leak any.
i didnt begin yet I changed my mind to do it at night when I start I'll update

Reactions: taylor321
Iwouldratherdie

Iwouldratherdie

Mar 31, 2020

@Iwouldratherdie

Won't I hyperventilate if I put a bag over my head?

Light&DarkDance

Light&DarkDance

May 9, 2020
Won't I hyperventilate if I put a bag over my head?
After putting the bag on (the last ingredient to put) one has 10-30 seconds to crank up the ratchet + check everything to be in place + final thought and then 5-10sec to faint. Also there are numerous tips, as shared in the guide, to make it more efficient.

If done correctly the night night method will cause you to pass out within 5-30 seconds.

If one doesn't pass out in 5-10 seconds then the setup and technique isn't good.

i didnt begin yet I changed my mind to do it at night when I start I'll update

I hope that you've decided well and thought it thru, there's always a chance to exit but no chance to reverse this choice.

BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020
Hi, my method is partial hanging, I just heard about nigh-night method today but I don't know really what is about, someone can explain me?

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Hi, my method is partial hanging, I just heard about nigh-night method today but I don't know really what is about, someone can explain me?

If you've not found it already, try the resources thread, it's listed under there :happy:

Reactions: BrugmansiaFreak
BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020
Reactions: Red