J

Jaffa

Sep 9, 2018
The more I look into it the more I'm talking myself out of Partial hanging, was hoping ODing with alcohol would have worked :( wanted something relatively easy and straight forward. Hand gun would have been ideal but being in the UK not an option unfortunately

S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
The more I look into it the more I'm talking myself out of Partial hanging, was hoping ODing with alcohol would have worked :( wanted something relatively easy and straight forward. Hand gun would have been ideal but being in the UK not an option unfortunately
Why? What have you found? I'm Just wondering why so many failed attempts with this method.

S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
Are there any good videos on how to tie a bowline knot to a pole? Has anyone used other knots to tie to support that held up and didn't untie

J

Jaffa

Sep 9, 2018
Nothing I've found it's just the courage to go through with it again and failing once. I just thought ODing would have been fairly easy and straight forward. Any other methods ?

S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
Nothing I've found it's just the courage to go through with it again and failing once. I just thought ODing would have been fairly easy and straight forward. Any other methods ?
CO? That's supposed to be peaceful. I just don't have access to a car or a place where that can happen