• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sorrowfull user

sorrowfull user

Im sad scared and empty. Fixing it made it worse
Aug 18, 2023
I tried with a razor blade and failed since i didnt have enough willpower so i only managed to slightly cut my wrists. Are there any easy ways to do it? If so please tell me. Ill probably attempt again soon

N

NeverGonnaEscape

Mar 23, 2024
Cutting your wrists isn't a way to kill yourself, it's just self-mutilation. It almost never works and can leave you without the ability to use your hands, which is a pretty devastating disability which will just leave you more miserable and with fewer options for CTB later.

Reactions: lex and IVE
IVE

IVE

Mar 29, 2024
very unreliable and painful

Attachments

• 1712105538491.png
    1712105538491.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 0
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Cutting is not a good way to go. It's stuff you see in TV shows that's all.

It will leave you with life long scars and memories.

R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
No, it's very hard to cut yourself. I've done it on my arms with a knife and it stings. IF you cut you need something extremely sharp and you have to deal with SI. My initial goal was to get good at cutting non vital areas to build myself up to vital areas. But I found that cutting is addictive and it's difficult for me to cut deep.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly I just don't believe it's straightforward for one to cease existing on their own terms, I really wish it is, to me it's extreme cruelty how one cannot just choose to easily free themselves from this existence in peace. I believe that cutting will just lead to more suffering unfortunately rather than permanent peace from this existence but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.