levymarie

levymarie

Jun 3, 2019
I know it's frowned upon to post these types of threads. I'm not saying I'm for sure going to die but I'm trying for the first time since I was 19. It just feels right this time. I have Xanax and it helps suppress my survival instinct a lot. I'm gonna have a drink and then hopefully succeed at hanging myself. Part of me is nervous but I'm also strangely excited. Thanks to this site for being a resource for people like me, being able to talk amongst people who understand. Wish me luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bathsheba, binturong, Lara Francis and 17 others
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
It is exciting to go forward with something you feel will be your best decision.

Saying that though, I will be sad to see you go. It's never easy saying goodbye to somebody. even if I don't know you, I still feel your pain. And I understand.

Hanging? Full? Partial? Neither one is easy. Your survival instinct is powerful. Mine is more powerful than I ever thought it could be. Considering I really really wanted to die I still panicked like crazy. Full especially. Partial, you should pass out fairly quick if it's done right.

Just remember we're all here for you. Is there anything we can say to help you tonight? Is there anything you need from us? We all love you. I know I do.

Reactions: Bathsheba, Notcutoutforlife, Lara Francis and 4 others
levymarie

levymarie

Jun 3, 2019
It is exciting to go forward with something you feel will be your best decision.

Saying that though, I will be sad to see you go. It's never easy saying goodbye to somebody. even if I don't know you, I still feel your pain. And I understand.

Hanging? Full? Partial? Neither one is easy. Your survival instinct is powerful. Mine is more powerful than I ever thought it could be. Considering I really really wanted to die I still panicked like crazy. Full especially. Partial, you should pass out fairly quick if it's done right.

Just remember we're all here for you. Is there anything we can say to help you tonight? Is there anything you need from us? We all love you. I know I do.
Thanks for your lovely message. Im going partial and have been practicing, I start to lose conscience pretty fast. Knowing that no one here judges me is enough. Its funny because I accept suicide for myself but I hope you and everyone else finds happiness and even a reason to stay around.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis, Dawn0071111, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
If you do, I wish you peace, but don't feel you need to rush your decision... Hugs

Reactions: Wayfaerer, Lifeisatrap and levymarie
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
Thank you @levymarie

I'll be here all night to keep you company If you need it. All the way up until the end. I will be smiling and crying with you. You will be missed, forgiven, but never forgotten. I will shed a tear when your gone and will spread your message. You are a saint. I'm sorry this had to be the end for you.

Message me if you want to talk

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Lifeisatrap and levymarie
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
good luck!

yea, this community is great, the only sad part is seeing good people like you leave.

i really hope you find your peace.

Reactions: Wayfaerer, JimFord99, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
M

Mortalscreensaver

Jul 31, 2019
Levy is that you in your pic ? You're so pretty

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Beautifulletdown
Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
if you're still here, wishing you all the best across the rainbow bridge, if not, rest easy < 3

Reactions: JimFord99 and Lifeisatrap
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
I know it's frowned upon to post these types of threads. I'm not saying I'm for sure going to die but I'm trying for the first time since I was 19. It just feels right this time. I have Xanax and it helps suppress my survival instinct a lot. I'm gonna have a drink and then hopefully succeed at hanging myself. Part of me is nervous but I'm also strangely excited. Thanks to this site for being a resource for people like me, being able to talk amongst people who understand. Wish me luck.
Yeah, all the best, have a peaceful tourney.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Tom9999

Tom9999

I've suffered enough.
Aug 27, 2019
I hope you found relief and peace. Hugs to you wherever you are.

Reactions: Centerism, Lifeisatrap and Baskol1
scorpiooo2

scorpiooo2

saddest grl
Aug 23, 2019
I hope you find the peace that you are looking for ❤️

Reactions: Centerism and Tom9999