B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
i subconsciously ( or impulsively ) started thinking about the aftermath of my death and it was so different suddenly ( maybe because i now feel emotions ) that my head started to hurt real bad. i tried and tried but couldn't sleep, was feeling like i'd puke any moment because of the headache. even came to this website just to seek validation for my suicidal thoughts but it was no help. in the end i gave up and told my parents some of this stuff ( my thoughts i mean ) later that night.

i know i can still suicide now and atleast i have made my intentions clear to my parents and my head doesn't hurt ( for now )

MADE THE POST TO LET SOME PEOPLE REALIZE HOW EVEN SOMEONE LIKE ME WITH UNWAVERING SUICIDAL PLANS COULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS UNEXPECTEDLY IF PROCRASTINATED FOR TOO LONG.
ALSO THE SITE, THE PEOPLE HERE ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFUL TO ME WITH YOUR THOUGHTS OR ADVICE EVEN IF IT WAS A RANDOM VENT. THUS I WANT TO SHARE ANY THING USEFUL I CAN TOO.

I'D NOW TRY OT STEER CLEAR OF THE SITE FOR AWHILE.
WISH YOU PEACE PEOPLE
HEAD HURT = HEADACHE, THERE'S A LOT OF THINGS I'VE EXAGGERATED IN THE POST SORRY

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: CantDoIt, Redacted24, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
All the best to you. I hope your recovery goes well.