• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
Wondering if there's any athletes, professional or just hobbyis amoung us.
Been going pretty hard in the gym lifting and cardio. Recently stopped attending combat sports classes again.
I like really push myself hard 5 days a week for hours in the hope to become more courages. Just dealing with pain ans discomfort thinking it will aid me in my final act. Athletes have a high suicide "risk". Pooped 10 ativan after my training today though ;). Anyway just wondering

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
You pooped 10 ativan? I don't know how that's even possible.

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
I have a history of alcoholsm and and benzo abuse. Didn't have a drink for 8 months but tolerances stays

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I understand tolerance, but I guess I'm still just a bit confused as to how that's even physically possible. Were they just regular ativans, or were they suppositories or something like that?

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
I understand tolerance, but I guess I'm still just a bit confused as to how that's even physically possible. Were they just regular ativans, or were they suppositories or something like that?
Just from the doc they gave 1 for sleep a day idk