GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Hmm. Are your standards for a gf high?
Not really. Only demands:

1. Be able to activate penis.
2. Like me back.
3. Compatible.
I feel like if you're not necessarily expecting a perfect soul mate and you're okay with long distance, you'd probably be able to find someone off reddit's dating subs. You seem good at expressing yourself and smart and self-aware and all that good stuff, so you should have decent chances - there's plenty of other autists and anhedonics on reddit. :)
I can't get an e-gf or e-wife on here, so why would reddit work? I also want a real relationship, not writing on reddit lmfaofml.

V

ven

Aug 11, 2021
@imjustdone

Prior to school age, I spent a significant amount of time alone and outside in a rural area, leading me to develop a rudimentary pantheistic reality interpretation. Family moved to a Christian dominate suburban community, so I identified as Christian by loose proximal association and to avoid further bullying.

Around high school age, I turned to atheism after I did not receive sufficient answers addressing Biblical contradictions and as an oppositional position to a community I generally did not resonate with. Initially, the degree of my atheism was borderline militant, however it softened into agnostic atheism.

Began studying religions and philosophies, on top of my math and science university curriculum. Baha'i, Buddhism, Catholicism/Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islamism, Judaism, Shintoism, Taoism, Theosophy, and philosophies galore.

Much later in life I introduced daily meditation into my life. The meditation sessions plus my studies recalibrated my beliefs in line with my initial observations in early life. My belief system currently oscillates in space between pantheism and panetheism. I went full circle.

Reactions: Tomo
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Only demands:

1. Be able to activate penis.
2. Like me back.
3. Compatible.
I'm shocked that "be able to activate penis" cums first for you too. Guys are such slaves to cocks, it's revolting.

mixed soup GIF

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
I'm an atheist I like the idea of an afterlife well at least a good afterlife despite the fact I don't believe in an after life. Why? Probably because it has been an interest of mine for a while now but regardless of how interesting I find it I don't believe in an after life after death I believe when we all die we just get recycled into the earth then back into the universe not our consciousness but our material body.

Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Agnostic probably, yet I still seek god sometimes, and other times I like to think this is what there is, like an atheist. So I'm not really sure at this point.

Tomo

Tomo

Oct 31, 2018
I've asked myself this question for years. I guess I have sense of there being something but not religion I've looked into seems to get all of it either.