• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

_elliott

_elliott

sweet adeline.
Apr 24, 2021
i live in NE portland at the moment. i just recently attempted suicide but it didn't work -- are there any bridges in oregon or tall buildings that i could go to and jump off of easily? there's the vista bridge but it is completely closed. i would do something else like a pill overdose, but i've tried pill overdoses three times now and they always fail, and the new place i am in i have no access to that or anything more lethal -- firearms, hanging... my only other idea is stabbing myself. yes i know it will hurt -- but i'll be willing to do it. however -- i'm more into jumping off something high. i just don't have my own car and need to be gone before i'm found out. any advice for a jumper?

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
$nowLeopard

$nowLeopard

Student
Oct 30, 2021
i live in NE portland at the moment. i just recently attempted suicide but it didn't work -- are there any bridges in oregon or tall buildings that i could go to and jump off of easily? there's the vista bridge but it is completely closed. i would do something else like a pill overdose, but i've tried pill overdoses three times now and they always fail, and the new place i am in i have no access to that or anything more lethal -- firearms, hanging... my only other idea is stabbing myself. yes i know it will hurt -- but i'll be willing to do it. however -- i'm more into jumping off something high. i just don't have my own car and need to be gone before i'm found out. any advice for a jumper?
land flat, so your head bounces off the concrete.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Toonloon and _elliott
aludnelac

aludnelac

wayward weirdo
Sep 15, 2021
it might be a good idea to just wait until you have the means to go in a more assured manner.. i'm not saying this to be all pro-life or w/e, just wouldn't want someone to attempt a method that would cause them a lot of pain and doesn't have the most amazing track record of success, with a high possibility for just causing injury instead.. i get it, i want to stab or severely cut myself constantly, but i'm told this method isn't really that great at ending life for a variety of reasons.. if you don't have a place to jump off of that you can be sure will work, i guess i'm just saying to maybe avoid that kinda thing until you have something like that more secured.. i know you're probably anxious to die, but it's always a good idea to make sure you have everything properly setup so you die without any issues, even if it takes slightly longer to get ready..

• Hugs
Reactions: ajdhabajdyst, patheticpartner, Toonloon and 2 others
_elliott

_elliott

sweet adeline.
Apr 24, 2021
it might be a good idea to just wait until you have the means to go in a more assured manner.. i'm not saying this to be all pro-life or w/e, just wouldn't want someone to attempt a method that would cause them a lot of pain and doesn't have the most amazing track record of success, with a high possibility for just causing injury instead.. i get it, i want to stab or severely cut myself constantly, but i'm told this method isn't really that great at ending life for a variety of reasons.. if you don't have a place to jump off of that you can be sure will work, i guess i'm just saying to maybe avoid that kinda thing until you have something like that more secured.. i know you're probably anxious to die, but it's always a good idea to make sure you have everything properly setup so you die without any issues, even if it takes slightly longer to get ready..
thank you! i appreciate this advice. i tried committing suicide with pills a couple of days ago and my rush led to this situation... i'll find some other method that is foolproof.

• Love
Reactions: ajdhabajdyst, Maaizr, patheticpartner and 2 others
aludnelac

aludnelac

wayward weirdo
Sep 15, 2021
thank you! i appreciate this advice. i tried committing suicide with pills a couple of days ago and my rush led to this situation... i'll find some other method that is foolproof.
ahhh it's np.. i've tried to overdose on things before too, it's an upsetting thing to do, cause then everyone starts heavily focusing on your suicidal issues, without actually doing anything to address the problems you have at hand.. and obviously there's the whole frustrating thing of failing to die, with pills it's often not too bad since there's no serious injury, but for me i've always been worried about trying to die and becoming permanently brain damaged or paralyzed or horribly disfigured, with people watching me 24/7 to make sure i never attempt to die again.. idk, it's hard to have everything completely perfect, cause when you want to die, you want it now, and it's a powerful energy that builds up to push us into ending our life.. anyway, i hope things work out for you, either in life, or at the very least in finding a peaceful release in your final moments leaving this rotten world..

• Love
Reactions: _elliott, patheticpartner and $nowLeopard
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
with pills it's often not too bad since there's no serious injury
Thats not true. You could suffer permanent damage to organs

• Love
aludnelac

aludnelac

wayward weirdo
Sep 15, 2021
Thats not true. You could suffer permanent damage to organs
that's true, there's so many different pills and dosage combinations out there, idk why i spoke so broadly about it, sorry..

• Hugs
Reactions: Maaizr and patheticpartner
kittymagic

kittymagic

Trying.
Oct 22, 2021
There are of course the main 205 and i5 bridges but I've never really paid attention to the exact height.