• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Hunter2005

Student
Apr 15, 2023
If you want a better understanding of how this world works I suggest some of y'all to study astrology. You can get a better understanding of how your life works and is setup. This is how I saw that a lot of people are setup to take themselves out no matter what.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Astrology is complete nonsense that relies on taking advantage of human cognitive biases (confirmation bias, Barnum effect, among others)

Horoscopes, those mystical forecasts based on celestial positions, have captivated minds for generations. The allure of peering into the future is undeniable. Yet, as we journey into the realm of horoscopes, it becomes evident that skepticism is a well-founded perspective.

The Scientific Void

First, let's address the elephant in the cosmic room: the lack of scientific support. Astrology, the bedrock of horoscopes, claims that celestial bodies dictate human destiny. However, scientific backing for these celestial influences is conspicuously absent.

The broader scientific community largely dismisses the idea that the positions of celestial bodies at the time of your birth wield a direct influence on your life. No empirical evidence, no credibility.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Astrology is complete nonsense that relies on taking advantage of human cognitive biases (confirmation bias, Barnum effect, among others)

Horoscopes, those mystical forecasts based on celestial positions, have captivated minds for generations. The allure of peering into the future is undeniable. Yet, as we journey into the realm of horoscopes, it becomes evident that skepticism is a well-founded perspective.

The Scientific Void

First, let's address the elephant in the cosmic room: the lack of scientific support. Astrology, the bedrock of horoscopes, claims that celestial bodies dictate human destiny. However, scientific backing for these celestial influences is conspicuously absent.

The broader scientific community largely dismisses the idea that the positions of celestial bodies at the time of your birth wield a direct influence on your life. No empirical evidence, no credibility.
I agree and have perdonal knowledge

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Could it be possible for you to interpret my birth chart? I've always been interested in astrology and I've looked into it myself but there's so many things it's kind of overwhelming...lol

Last edited:
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
The sun signs were probably used in some old calendars to divide a year into 12 equal periods. It's easy to tell the seasons, solstices and equinoxes. Then some people wanted to erase the past, mixed up the sun signs with the moon cycles to create the uneven months in the present western calendar, and called the original method superstitious. Maybe the same people also contributed to the Chinese zodiacs which also has 12 signs but each sign is one year, to confuse matter further.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
The sun signs were probably used in some old calendars to divide a year into 12 equal periods. It's easy to tell the seasons, solstices and equinoxes. Then some people wanted to erase the past, mixed up the sun signs with the moon cycles to create the uneven months in the present western calendar, and called the original method superstitious. Maybe the same people also contributed to the Chinese zodiacs which also has 12 signs but each sign is one year, to confuse matter further.
The Chinese zodiac is interesting. I'm a metal/gold dragon and I don't really feel like one tbh. Apparently your animal year corresponds to your Jupiter return.

Reactions: Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Dragon seems to be an anomaly in the Chinese zodiac because it is the only creature that is not real. Dragon usually represents the emperor. It must be a joke to put the emperor alongside animals like snake and rat.

Also 1900 happens to be the beginning of a 12-year cycle. How convenient!

Is Jupiter return good? Some say that in Chinese zodiac, sign and sign+6 are volatile years.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Dragon seems to be an anomaly in the Chinese zodiac because it is the only creature that is not real. Dragon usually represents the emperor. It must be a joke to put the emperor alongside animals like snake and rat.

Also 1900 happens to be the beginning of a 12-year cycle. How convenient!

Is Jupiter return good? Some say that in Chinese zodiac, sign and sign+6 are volatile years.
I'm not sure if Jupiter return is good. Probably? The bad one is Saturn return. I heard that you have bad luck in your animal year because you offended the age god or something. I didn't know you had bad luck in your sign+6 year as well.

Reactions: Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
I might be wrong. it seems +/- 3 are good. 0 and 6 (opposite) are clashes, or something like that.

• Informative
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
While the origins of the Western calendar are complex and involve a blend of astronomical, religious, and cultural influences, it's true that ancient calendars often used astronomical events like solstices and equinoxes to mark the passage of time. However, the concept of zodiac signs and their association with months is more closely linked to astrology rather than strictly calendrical or astronomical principles. The Western calendar as we know it today evolved over centuries and was influenced by various civilizations and belief systems, leading to the system of months and days we use now. The adoption of the Gregorian calendar in the 16th century further standardized the calendar in the Western world. While some aspects of ancient calendars may have been seen as superstitious by certain societies or religious authorities, the incorporation of zodiac signs into the calendar was likely more of a cultural development than a deliberate attempt to erase the past.

The Scientific Void

Absolutely!! 👍

Astrology often relies on generalizations and subjective interpretations rather than objective data and reproducible experiments. Additionally, the positions of celestial bodies at the time of a person's birth have no known mechanism by which they could influence human behavior or personality.

While astrology can be culturally significant and personally meaningful to some individuals, it is not considered a valid science by the scientific community.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
@Mirrory Me
I found. It's better to use this site as your example when making a map (you can specify the asteroids on it, and at the bottom you can find small descriptions of what each aspect means)

First, here is an article that tells more about the relationship between past lives and astrology:

What Astrology Can Tell You About Your Past Lives and the Karmic Lessons You're Destined To Learn in This Lifetime

And since your lunar node was in Cancer, you should study the aspects of the moon (which is related to emotions, subconscious, soul...):

Moon in Pisces in the 8th house

Moon Sextile Mars Natal and Transit

Moon Sextile Saturn Natal and Transit

Moon Trine North Node (Sextile South Node)

Quintile and Biquintile Aspects of Moon with Jupiter

• Informative