T

TheLastYoyo

Apr 21, 2024
It's legal in Belgium, but for a foriegner with psychiatric reasons for wanting ethunasia, you can forget about it. You'd have to have established care with doctors in their country, and I don't have the money for that. Why oh why don't more countries allow it? Why can't I just lie down on a bed, get an injection, and fall asleep?

I got so desperate a few weeks ago that I asked my friend who is a nurse what her thoughts are on it and I thought she might be willing to help me, show me a way to get ahold of something I'd need, but she suggested journaling instead.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mateira, Rational man, mirroredmind and 12 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish to painlessly cease existing, for me personally only death can bring me peace, it's so terrible and cruel how I cannot just choose to fall asleep permanently even despite the fact that existence has caused me nothing but suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rational man, ijustwishtodie, GuessWhosBack and 1 other person
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
It should be legal everywhere and not just for the elderly or the terminally ill.
Tons of people commit slow suicide through their lifestyle and dietary choices, yet if someone wants to check out faster that is condemned by the society. Makes no sense.

Reactions: Mateira, Rational man, sserafim and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It really should. It's unfair that I have to survive in a life that I never consented to in the first place

Reactions: sserafim, Rational man and Zhendou
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
It never will be. They want us to stay and be wage slaves

• Aww..
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, sserafim and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Assisted dying is currently illegal in UK, where I live, subject to a possible law change that may legalise it in the future. From.my perspective, im living with an incurable medical condition where pain is present most of the time. The NHS is also limited in how to deal with my condition. There are many people like me who suffer daily and no doubt some of these patients would be supportive of assistance in dying. Meanwhile, many people who wanted to live are dying daily in NHS due to the dysfunctional system in NHS. I want to say to you that i feel your pain too in different ways. Its very hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheLastYoyo