• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

randomusername2

Oct 9, 2023
Is it ok to ask someone on here to help me CTB? Like someone that lives nearby? Or not a good idea? I'm struggling to do this on my own.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That is illegal in most countries and therefore you may not find anyone helping you with your own CTB. You can use the search, someone mentioned a while ago that in Sweden it is legal to be killed by someone else if that's upon your desire. You'd have to be a resident there for that law to apply to you, so traveling there just to CTB may not work.

R

randomusername2

Oct 9, 2023
I understand it is illegal but if someone was willing to? Please reach out to me? I am in Johannesburg.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The only way people can get assisted suicide is if they qualify for it where they live, if it's even legalised in the first place which it isn't where I'm from. It's so disgusting and beyond cruel how it's not legalised, people really shouldn't have to struggle so much to permanently be free from all the suffering existing brings.

Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
I understand it is illegal but if someone was willing to? Please reach out to me? I am in Johannesburg.
Doing so could get your assistant and possibly yourself in jail, as well as putting this site in even more hot water than it already is. You're already incriminating yourself by posting this publicly.

If you really want to involve someone else, try the partners megathread where you can find people willing to CTB with you. Not sure how many other South Africans there are here but it doesn't to hurt to just post an ad and see what happens.

R

randomusername2

Oct 9, 2023
Doing so could get your assistant and possibly yourself in jail, as well as putting this site in even more hot water than it already is. You're already incriminating yourself by posting this publicly.

If you really want to involve someone else, try the partners megathread where you can find people willing to CTB with you. Not sure how many other South Africans there are here but it doesn't to hurt to just post an ad and see what happens.
I don't want to get the site or anyone into trouble.

R

randomusername2

Oct 9, 2023
I am taking a look now, thanks.

Reactions: Cage