• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
I found a lot of information on assisted suicide in European countries such as the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg, apart from the most relevant information. Does the patient have to be a national of the country?

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Not in every country as far as I know. But it will cost some money. Fuck this system.

Reactions: Bigpink
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I just can tell you about my experience with switzerland: there it is possible for people from other countries, but really expensive and nearly impossible with mental problems and if you are young

Reactions: Darkhaven
A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
I just can tell you about my experience with switzerland: there it is possible for people from other countries, but really expensive and nearly impossible with mental problems and if you are young
I'm not so young. And what it's mean "very expensive"

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
You have to pay a big amount of money for check ups at doctors and also before they tell you if you will be accepted or not

X

Xenomorph

Dec 18, 2020
Switzerland is the only place that accepts non-nationals, and I think you have to be very ill, if not terminally ill.

Reactions: Lady black
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I found a lot of information on assisted suicide in European countries such as the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg, apart from the most relevant information. Does the patient have to be a national of the country?
They have preference for EU countries, but saw a documentary where they did it to an Australian man.

aeon

aeon

XIII
Dec 6, 2020
Both Switzerland and the Netherlands accept foreigners.

Switzerland

Peg   Copy

Reactions: Lady black