• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

getfree05

getfree05

Jul 3, 2023
my biology teacher was just 'warning us' abt taking aspirin with any thing with any acidic drinks bc it might be fatal
Can it be a reliable method ? If yes how much aspirin does it take to actually work and is it curable if I was found? Will it cause permanent damage

Reactions: snapmyfingers36
Odahviing475

Odahviing475

Apr 12, 2023
It doesn't sound reliable at all. Ive probably taken aspirin before with orange juice and it just made me feel some pains. Aspirin is an acid i think, and taking it with an acidic drink will just make you feel worse if it has an effect at all.

How much aspirin btw?

• Love
Reactions: getfree05
azhagaar

azhagaar

Love Today, and seize All Tomorrows
Jul 9, 2023
I found an article that debunks it, this method seems like it's just a rumor that exists to scare you.
Coca-Cola and Aspirin
From other sites it seems like the concoction can give you a stomachache at best.

• Love
getfree05

getfree05

Jul 3, 2023
It doesn't sound reliable at all. Ive probably taken aspirin before with orange juice and it just made me feel some pains. Aspirin is an acid i think, and taking it with an acidic drink will just make you feel worse if it has an effect at all.

How much aspirin btw?
Idk but he actually told us a story about an that died bc of this , Idk how much aspirin tho

busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I once accidentally ODed (cause I am an Idiot) and I only realised a few days later. Wasn't pleasant but defo not lethal. One kidney took like 2 weeks to be fully pain free again.

• Love
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
my biology teacher was just 'warning us' abt taking aspirin with any thing with any acidic drinks bc it might be fatal
Can it be a reliable method ? If yes how much aspirin does it take to actually work and is it curable if I was found? Will it cause permanent damage
Not sure about the acidic thing but when I was a teen I chewed (stupid idea) over 1,000 aspirin. I was blind and deaf for a week but after that nothing was wrong. I don't think this is the best way to go.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: getfree05, FormerlyFe(IV) and whywere
mekurin

mekurin

Heading for something better than this
Jul 9, 2023
Basically mixing an acid with a different acid in your stomach that is already acidic. You won't have fun if you take a lot of aspirin but I doubt it's fatal

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: getfree05 and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I agree with @mekurin, as I have had stomach ulcers, they are healed up, thank heavens! Aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) and mixing that with Mountain Dew, might eat a hole in one's stomach lining, but fatal, no.

If one takes a metal nail and puts it in a volume of Mountain Dew eventually the nail will completely dissolve and put aspirin with it, please do not even think of it.

Till they got my ulcers healed up it was hell. Could not hardly eat anything and when I laid down in bed to retire, heavens, that is when the burning would get so bad, I slept sitting up in a chair.

I consider you a good friend and I do not want you to wind up suffering and just wind up in the hospital trying to get your digestive system healed.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, mekurin and FormerlyFe(IV)
mekurin

mekurin

Heading for something better than this
Jul 9, 2023
I agree with @mekurin, as I have had stomach ulcers, they are healed up, thank heavens! Aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) and mixing that with Mountain Dew, might eat a hole in one's stomach lining, but fatal, no.

If one takes a metal nail and puts it in a volume of Mountain Dew eventually the nail will completely dissolve and put aspirin with it, please do not even think of it.

Till they got my ulcers healed up it was hell. Could not hardly eat anything and when I laid down in bed to retire, heavens, that is when the burning would get so bad, I slept sitting up in a chair.

I consider you a good friend and I do not want you to wind up suffering and just wind up in the hospital trying to get your digestive system healed.

Walter
I'm so sorry this happened to you. Stomach ulcers sound like an absolute pain. Acids are scary stuff
When thinking about drinks there is only one method I have considered that comes to mind which is making a yew needles smoothie. Convulsions are the only thing I could think that could be a problem but there are ways around it. Also everyone who tried it said the taste is dogshit. Here's a thread talking about it if you're interested.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and whywere
getfree05

getfree05

Jul 3, 2023

Walter
Oh shit sorry you had to go through this and thanks for clearing things up

• Love
Reactions: Odahviing475 and whywere