• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Butterflyshadow

Butterflyshadow

Student
Nov 19, 2020
hi guys can you tell me if death by asphyxiation with a bag is painful? instead what about drowning?
About downing they say it is not pleasant at the beginning but then it becomes more "relaxing" how many does it take to pass the unpleasant part? do you know something about it?

• Love
Reactions: The end !
Life is pointless

Life is pointless

Dec 18, 2020
hi guys can you tell me if death by asphyxiation with a bag is painful? instead what about drowning?
About downing they say it is not pleasant at the beginning but then it becomes more "relaxing" how many does it take to pass the unpleasant part? do you know something about it?
From my experience drowning is more lethal than asphyxiation but , much more painful and more risk since u could be saved just like in my case , if u do it , do it quietly without anyone that will bother u or else u will be monitored which will make ctb much harder ...good luck

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and HomesickAlien
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I found asphyxiation by bag impossible. SI makes me rip it right off once it gets really hard to breathe. This was my first suicide method and I've never gone back to it

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I found asphyxiation by bag impossible. SI makes me rip it right off once it gets really hard to breathe. This was my first suicide method and I've never gone back to it
That suffocating feeling must be awful.

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and Deleted member 22624
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
For the bag, yes due to the SI you will involuntarily pull the bag off as CO2 triggers your hypercapnic response in your brain/body. As for drowning, it doesn't seem pleasant at all and you would suffocate and end up breathing in water before falling unconscious. If you have options, I'd look into other methods than the ones you mentioned.

• Love
Reactions: The end !, Pookie and Deleted member 22624
N

nofutureghost

asleep
Dec 5, 2020
anyone could say more about asphyxiation by carbon monoxide?

• Love
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
its not impossible, i think it's doable if i tie my hands behind my back, how am i gonna rip the bag off then?

• Love
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
its not impossible, i think it's doable if i tie my hands behind my back, how am i gonna rip the bag off then?
You might even munch through the bag. Don't underestimate survival instinct lol.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22624
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I just can't put myself through that sort of thing again, I'd rather try my luck playing chicken with a fast train to be honest

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and Pookie
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Try using google. Lots of information on line re. both methods.

• Love
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
Try using google. Lots of information on line re. both methods.
Usually 4 minutes before you go unconscious. Before that you'll be panicking for air.

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and Deleted member 1768
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
i'll be wearing a baseball cap and so the bag will be out of reach from my mouth.
Not a nice way to go but I suppose if you're desperate, you're desperate.

• Love