D

despairbrownb

Feb 7, 2022
Hello guys,

I'd like to ask your kind assistance if you can help me in any non prescription drugs to go with the SN method? So that I'll be able to absorb the SN without vomiting and with minimal pain. I want my suicide to be as peaceful as possible. I have access to a supplier of SN in the Philippines, but I don't know if any of the drugs recommended by this forum are available to me without prescription. I am so done with myself. I couldn't bear the agony anymore. I am so hurt and depressed right now. The world has been very unkind to me. My parents are planning for a vacation abroad in two months and I figured this is the perfect time to do it, and it's really frustrating that I'll have to wait 2 more agonizing and painful months before I can do this. I want it to be as quick as possible.

I am 32 years old right now, and my weight is about 140-150 lbs I think. If there is a God, I pray and beg for His forgiveness and understanding that I couldn't go on anymore. I don't want to suffer for the rest of my life. I really wish reincarnation is real. If it is indeed real, I wish God will be kind to me in my next life, or at least I'm normal and won't suffer from various mental illnesses, or if I indeed will suffer from a mental illness again, I wish my parents would be more understanding and that our family would be better off financially so we can afford my necessary meds.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: davidtorez, iwanttobeinpeace, nihilistic_dragon and 4 others
N

nihilism__

Jul 12, 2024
Hello guys,

I'd like to ask your kind assistance if you can help me in any non prescription drugs to go with the SN method? So that I'll be able to absorb the SN without vomiting and with minimal pain. I want my suicide to be as peaceful as possible. I have access to a supplier of SN in the Philippines, but I don't know if any of the drugs recommended by this forum are available to me without prescription. I am so done with myself. I couldn't bear the agony anymore. I am so hurt and depressed right now. The world has been very unkind to me. My parents are planning for a vacation abroad in two months and I figured this is the perfect time to do it, and it's really frustrating that I'll have to wait 2 more agonizing and painful months before I can do this. I want it to be as quick as possible.

I am 32 years old right now, and my weight is about 140-150 lbs I think. If there is a God, I pray and beg for His forgiveness and understanding that I couldn't go on anymore. I don't want to suffer for the rest of my life. I really wish reincarnation is real. If it is indeed real, I wish God will be kind to me in my next life, or at least I'm normal and won't suffer from various mental illnesses, or if I indeed will suffer from a mental illness again, I wish my parents would be more understanding and that our family would be better off financially so we can afford my necessary meds.
I'm sorry you have been though this… and I'm basically in the same boat
But I'm determined to do it next weekend, I have placed a order for SN and I have paracetamol and Maalox to use. The only thing that is holding me back is how much Maalox to take

Reactions: davidtorez and Aprilfarewell4
pomcustard

pomcustard

Almost free
Jul 29, 2024
Domperidone and antacid don't require prescriptions as far as I'm aware. I'm sorry you're going through this.

Reactions: davidtorez and nihilistic_dragon
iwanttobeinpeace

iwanttobeinpeace

Lost Soul
Jul 13, 2024
I'm also from the Philippines. Also wanting to know which non prescription drugs are an alternative fot the SN method.

Reactions: davidtorez and nihilistic_dragon
D

despairbrownb

Feb 7, 2022
I'm also from the Philippines. Also wanting to know which non prescription drugs are an alternative fot the SN method.
SN method lang alam ko e. I was able to buy SN from a supplier, and twice nahuli ako ng nanay ko at tinapon. Ang worry ko lang is kung may mabalitaan na namatay due to SN, at nalaman sila ang supplier, baka maghigpit na sila at hindi na ako makabili, baka maghigpit din ang BFAD. Kaya ang ginagawa ko, tinatanggal ko yung sticker ng packaging para hindi matrace sa kanila. Kaya I really need to do this fast dahil wala na ako alam na ibang method. Mahirap talaga magpakamatay dito sa Pinas na relatively peaceful, kailangan violent and painful methods. Also, sabi daw nila pure SN daw, pero I have my doubts kung puro dahil mura lang, while I looked online mas mahal ang ibang suppliers. But it is pure white. Kasi kung curing salt lang yon, dapat pink ang color.

May nagcomment dito domperidone and antacid and it seems hindi need ng prescription. Yung metoclopramide kasi na alternative sa domperidone, need ng prescription.

I_am_Lo

I_am_Lo

7th time is the charm?
Apr 26, 2024
Hello guys,

im not sure if over the counter in the philippines but promethazine is an antiemetic(anti-vomiting), as well as anti-anxiety and a sedative and/or sleeping pill
im not sure if over the counter in the philippines but promethazine is an antiemetic(anti-vomiting), as well as anti-anxiety and a sedative and/or sleeping pill
it should be over the counter in low doses and easy to get if you tell them you cant sleep and it is affecting your life heavily, and that you just need them for a week or something, 2 pills should do that usually stops me vomiting when i am having an ill day