U

Ugly & low-iq

Feb 2, 2021
First of all, I would like to describe my situation and the problems that have made me think that the suicide could be an option. I was born from a dysgenic family, a family which is the result of different matings that according to eugenics should never have happened: my father is ugly and very short, my grandmother has suffered from depression for 60 years and she is "feeble-minded", with the consequence that me and my sister have different genetic problems; I am ugly, short, gracile, low-iq (according to some online tests), and I suffer (according to my psychiatrist) from high-functioning autism, dysthimia and obsessive-compulsive disorder, for which I have to consume every day sertraline, aripiprazole, and lithium, while my sister is ugly, and suffers from depression.

Due to my mental and physical traits, I was bullied at school, and, when I fell in love with another bisexual man after thes school years, he assaulted me in different occasions. After this and other assaults, I ended to desire other men, and I started to want a relationship with a woman, but I soon understood that I am too ugly to attract women, due to my autism, my narrow and asymmetrical face, my height, and my bulbous nose, all defects that cannot be easily corrected with plastic surgery, which is also too expensive for me.

Another problem is my low-IQ (I will measure it with a psychologist), in the first years of high school I started to be bad at maths, which traumatized me, because I had been a good student. After having changed three times my major, now I am a medical student, but, due to my IQ, I am afraid that I cannot emigrate in a more prosperous country (I live in Southern Italy) to earn enough money to attract women and work in the field of IVF with preimplantation genetic screening, which was my dream. In addition, the net worth of my family is diminishing, because it is almost all invested in real estate and my parents are under separation, so I will not be able to use it to attract a woman.

Sorry for long post and my bad Enlish, but I am low-iq Southern Italian. I think with obsession to how unlucky I am to have a low-IQ and be ugly, I won't live happily anymore. My question are:
* Where I can find a reliable source of a lethal dose of Pentobarbital for oral consumption on the dark net?
* How can I find a reason to continue to live?
I have not decided to kill myself at the moment, I probably will decide, after the result of the IQ test, but I would like to buy a dose of Pentobarbital.
Thank you very much in advance, thanks. Sorry for my bad English, but I am desperate.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137 and nitrogennitrite2