• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

callofthevoid_

callofthevoid_

A
May 29, 2024
i spend a lot of my time weaving the perfect scenario where there's a chance for me to have a life. If I'm being completely realistic, my only way out is to marry a strange man in the hopes that he'd let me live a happier life, there are a lot of issues with that tho, the most pathetic one being that there's no damn man who wants my hand in marriage, it's like im completely invisible. but then, even if i do somehow get married, he'll want to get close to me, to know me, im terrible at getting people to like me once they know me, and he'll want kids, pretty much all guys go for arranged marriages to have kids. I would never wish to curse a soul with life. I can't do that. The thing is, i desperately want to live, i just want to do it on my own terms, this might be the silliest thing anyone would choose death for, but these walls suffocate me, if I'm spending the rest of my life in this room, i don't want to live.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beyond_Repair and EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Why is marriage your only way out?

Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
i spend a lot of my time weaving the perfect scenario where there's a chance for me to have a life. If I'm being completely realistic, my only way out is to marry a strange man in the hopes that he'd let me live a happier life, there are a lot of issues with that tho, the most pathetic one being that there's no damn man who wants my hand in marriage, it's like im completely invisible. but then, even if i do somehow get married, he'll want to get close to me, to know me, im terrible at getting people to like me once they know me, and he'll want kids, pretty much all guys go for arranged marriages to have kids. I would never wish to curse a soul with life. I can't do that. The thing is, i desperately want to live, i just want to do it on my own terms, this might be the silliest thing anyone would choose death for, but these walls suffocate me, if I'm spending the rest of my life in this room, i don't want to live.
We're all definitely better off, the more people who choose not to procreate. Your reluctance is well-founded.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Arranged marriages sometimes work. Probably not what you need.
Is there a way you can step out of your situation? Run away is a good term.
While you do not get close to people easily, you would need to balance that with you need to do so. Needs over confort.
Living requires sacrifice and adjustments. I hope you can find a balance that works for you.

• Love
Reactions: callofthevoid_
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
It's not silly at all, I think everyone wants to live life on their own terms. It's human nature to want to be free. I'm sorry you're suffering

• Love
Reactions: callofthevoid_
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
For all those looking forward to elections this year...this is why mixing ones religion and politics/government is a terrible idea.