Spiny Lobster

Spiny Lobster

Jul 16, 2020
If you call your therapist or a hotline to vent, they hand you off to the hospital if they deem it appropriate. And when you're at the hospital, they hand you off to professional after professional until you get home, where they hand you off to another couple professionals (a psychiatrist and a therapist), where the cycle repeats once you call them and get carted off once again.

Literally no one has answers to anything we're going through. The only thing they know how to do is toss the hot potato before it gets too hot and their hands burn.

I'm tired of being handed off to people who don't know much more than I do about the hopelessness of the world. I thought of this when I called my therapist in a time of need and she was all about "coping skills" and not actually resolving the problem. I hate it. It makes me feel even more hopeless about my condition.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, purplesmoothie, deadgirlahsatan and 4 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm tired of being handed off to people who don't know much more than I do
They do that like all doctors do, so each can get a cut of the profits of seeing you. I've been close to some doctors and they do each other the favor of handing off patients to each other so each can make some money off of them.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: purplesmoothie, Xocoyotziin and deadgirlahsatan
Spiny Lobster

Spiny Lobster

Jul 16, 2020
They do that like all doctors do, so each can get a cut of the profits of seeing you. I've been close to some doctors and they do each other the favor of handing off patients to each other so each can make some money off of them.

Agreed. I had a doctor that put me through several unneccessary procedures like ECT -- most likely to benefit from all the expenses.

• Aww..
Reactions: purplesmoothie and deadgirlahsatan