Feb 2, 2020
I fainted when I got mine
It's a dot that people mistake as a beauty mark on my wrist
It hurt so bad. It's on the bone.

TheOA

TheOA

Student
Jan 5, 2020
I have several and will be getting one today.
It will cover two others I've had for years.
Stars, moons, and constellations starting on my neck and running to the middle of my spine.
It will pretty much be over a lot of bone and areas with not a lot of fat/flesh.

I can't wait... :)

Reactions: GoBack
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I have several and will be getting one today.
It will cover two others I've had for years.
Stars, moons, and constellations starting on my neck and running to the middle of my spine.
It will pretty much be over a lot of bone and areas with not a lot of fat/flesh.

I can't wait... :)
That sounds painful. How long will it take? Are you close to the artist?

TheOA

TheOA

Student
Jan 5, 2020
I don't know the artist and don't really get overly concerned with people working on my body (long history of hospitalizations, blood draws, people poking and proding, etc.)

It will be painful.

It will take about 2 hours, said the artist. We'll see...

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I got my most recent one last week, I'm working on a leg sleeve. I find the pain therapeutic almost and if I could afford it id be in there all the time. Here's my most recent one. Screenshot 20200128 170745

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf, highlyvolatile, puppy9 and 1 other person
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I have some spirals and a few more planned, including a tribute to my cat that I lost in December. I just need money.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy and porksoda
porksoda

porksoda

Jan 28, 2019
I only have one, it's the logo of an old dog magazine.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I have 12, my favourite is my chest piece of roses and butterflies. I would post a pic but it would identify me. I have piercings too in my face ❤

• Love
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I'm planning to get one on my forearm; Will it be painful? ( Scale one to ten; How much? )

• Love
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
i'm pretty sure i'll be getting tatted next semester! i'm still not entirely sure if i want a tattoo, but i've been thinking of getting one since i was 15 (i'll be 19 this year). i got multiple piercings after my first semester at school and now i don't like most of them anymore so i'm pretty hesitant (though tats and piercings are very different). i'm also not too sure where i want a tattoo if i decide to get one, so...

design-wise, i want to get a mouth with amethysts protruding from the lips. wang chung reference for any fellow 80s music enthusiasts out there. i've wanted plenty of other designs in the past, but this is the one i've had my heart set on for almost a year. oh, and i really want it to be on my left bicep.

as for other future tattoos, i'd love to get something along my collarbone or near more intimate areas. i dunno. i used to talk about this kind of stuff with my ex all the time. we were actually gonna get matching tattoos... good thing we were both still minors when we broke up (weird to think about considering i've been 18 for almost 6 months and it feels like yesterday that i was still dating her). i can only imagine how many times i'd've bashed my head against a wall, lol.

• Love
sickInsominic42

sickInsominic42

My destination, eternal slumber
Feb 16, 2020
I have five. the dark mark on my left arm crybaby on my right. Luigi on my left shoulder Lilliann on my left breast and sophie on my right. I love each and every one of my tattoos

• Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile
highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
I have five. the dark mark on my left arm crybaby on my right. Luigi on my left shoulder Lilliann on my left breast and sophie on my right. I love each and every one of my tattoos
I LOVE LUIGI
I have 6! my favorite is the batarang on my thigh though! I'd wanted it on my wrist at first

• Love
bigtasty

bigtasty

still tickin'
Feb 15, 2020
I have 3 so far, I have a tat of my dogs paw who passed in 2017, an electronic themed tree and a band which goes around my wrist.
I quite enjoy the pain from tattoos, paired with the sound it's relaxing to me

• Love
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
I have the Sabotabby tattooed on me.
An Injury To One Is An Injury To All.

• Love
M

Midnight-rain

Student
Jan 1, 2020
I've thought about getting a razor blade tattooed above my left ankle and a barn owl on my right, but I'm terrified I'll regret it so likely case scenario it won't happen. Also fancied the idea of a DNR tattoo but like I said, I'm not going to get any of them.

Last edited:
  • Love
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I guess you could say I'm heavily tattooed. Hands, fingers, wrist, forearm, bicep area, back, leg, foot, behind my ear.

• Love
Z

zeroambition

Recovered
Nov 3, 2019
I got a half sleeve.

• Love
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I've thought about getting a razor blade tattooed above my left ankle and a barn owl on my right, but I'm terrified I'll regret it so likely case scenario it won't happen. Also fancied the idea of a DNR tattoo but like I said, I'm not going to get any of them.
Sadly a DNR tattoo won't be taken into account. Only a legally signed document by a doctor would count.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight-rain and Oyoy
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
Right arm sleeve. Never really taken alot of pictures but heres what I can find. Then the single one is on my other inside forearm. Plan on doing the rest of the arm eventually.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200225-174021~2.png
    Screenshot_20200225-174021~2.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20200225-174033~2.png
    Screenshot_20200225-174033~2.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20200212_212016.jpg
    IMG_20200212_212016.jpg
    478.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Love
Reactions: zeroambition, Oyoy and GinaIsReady
BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Nov 10, 2019
I have about 15. I won't post them as they are custom pieces and could identify me, but I love the process of tattooing and the art. If I was talented I might have become a tattoo artist.

• Love
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
TOO BASHFUL TO SHARE MINE.. BUT YEAH I GOT SOME , AND SOME SELF INFLICTED ONES..
MOMENT IN TIME SIGNATURES..
X

• Love
I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
My whole back, one small one on each shoulder and my whole torso. That one never got finished because the artist was one of those who doesn't listen to what the customer wants. Can't post pictures, my backpiece has been featured in a couple of tattoo mags and is recognisable.

Negrathecat

Negrathecat

Apr 28, 2020
The semicolon was my first ever tattoo, it's the basic tattoo for suicide awareness. As for the playboy bunny... I was really really stoned
Image Image

coyguy

coyguy

Waiting for the right moment
May 1, 2020
Got this one a few months ago.
IMG 20200123 150657