• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M1sT

M1sT

Life Is War & Wars Are Pointless!
Sep 30, 2023
I feel like I'm stuck in the same day for 4 years straight, just wake up after with a little or no sleep at all, repeat all the stuff I did the previous day, listen to my voices feeding me with crazy ideas, grieve and feel pain because I'm a burden to my family, thinking about dying the next day and there is no future for me in this country cause the people here are low IQ monkeys, stuck in 2019 cause that was the last time I felt something in my life. Who else is doing or feeling the same
I hope I'm not being offensive to anybody!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Homo erectus, bed, fleshgarden and 7 others
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Yes, mostly a ground hog day for about 3 years now

Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim and M1sT
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Same here. Verbatim. At least I feel like bus is speeding up to get to my bus stop now. I should be gone soon.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, sserafim, M1sT and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Same, nothing after 2018/2019 feels real to me.

Reactions: Homo erectus, Unknown21 and M1sT
M1sT

M1sT

Sep 30, 2023
Reactions: sserafim, TiredOfAllThis and MatrixPrisoner
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I'm stuck in the same day for 21 years. Fuck my shit life.

Reactions: sserafim and M1sT
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Yeah, everyday feels so similar, there's only so much I can do in this shitty life of mine. I don't know how I can mix it up, so I'm stuck in a cycle doing the same things over and over again.

Reactions: sserafim and M1sT
M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
yes, the last 15 months. But had been coming before then and had similar earlier in life.

I've said to friends that to get out of this I'd need someone to be with me almost full time for about 3 months to try and re-connect me with life.

I couldn't do it by myself at the moment. I'm so resigned to ctb and being in the community on here.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and M1sT
M1sT

M1sT

Sep 30, 2023
I'm stuck in the same day for 21 years. Fuck my shit life.
21 Years, I'm so sorry for you. It's very hard to endure this endless pain.
Yeah, everyday feels so similar, there's only so much I can do in this shitty life of mine. I don't know how I can mix it up, so I'm stuck in a cycle doing the same things over and over again.
It's just helpless, it's so unfortunate and it isn't fair! I hope you do okay!
yes, the last 15 months. But had been coming before then and had similar earlier in life.

I've said to friends that to get out of this I'd need someone to be with me almost full time for about 3 months to try and re-connect me with life.

I couldn't do it by myself at the moment. I'm so resigned to ctb and being in the community on here.
Hopelessness and complete loneliness is more painful than a cancer in my opinion. It's like knowing what's wrong with you but still can't help it. I hope you keep doing okay and I'm sorry for you!

Reactions: Scythe
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
yeah the only novelty I get is when a new trend pops up on social media or I decide to listen to a new rapper / rap album. If I wasn't so anhedonic I'd go back to watching anime to fill this void but I'm so tired I only watch 1 or if I'm lucky maybe up to 3 long (10+ mins) videos a day.

Reactions: sserafim, Homo erectus and M1sT
M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
For the last few months mine has mostly been;

Wake-up
Get Washes and dressed
Breakfast watching TV for an hour
Nap on the bed
Have a meal replacement shake (huel)
Sometimes go out for a walk
Diner with family + TV
Cinema with friend (Sunday)
Watch TV in my room for a few hours
Go to bed
Bless you. Many of us living on very similar isolated islands.
I feel like I'm stuck in the same day for 4 years straight, just wake up after with a little or no sleep at all, repeat all the stuff I did the previous day, listen to my voices feeding me with crazy ideas, grieve and feel pain because I'm a burden to my family, thinking about dying the next day and there is no future for me in this country cause the people here are low IQ monkeys, stuck in 2019 cause that was the last time I felt something in my life. Who else is doing or feeling the same
I hope I'm not being offensive to anybody!
It's so painful.

I've got really good, pragmatic friends suggest things I am not currently able to do.
21 Years, I'm so sorry for you. It's very hard to endure this endless pain.

It's just helpless, it's so unfortunate and it isn't fair! I hope you do okay!

Hopelessness and complete loneliness is more painful than a cancer in my opinion. It's like knowing what's wrong with you but still can't help it. I hope you keep doing okay and I'm sorry for you!
Thank you. It's really appreciated.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Homo erectus, M1sT and Deleted member 82921
M1sT

M1sT

Sep 30, 2023
For the last few months mine has mostly been;

Wake-up
Get Washed and dressed
Breakfast watching TV for an hour
Nap on the bed
Have a meal replacement shake (huel)
Back to my bed
Sometimes go out for a walk
Back to my bed
Diner with family + TV
Back to my bed
Cinema with friend (Sunday)
Watch TV in my room for a few hours
Go to bed for proper sleep
At least, you still have a friend (I don't have one)(I am not saying that you are in a better situation as many can feel lonely in room full of people). I hope you fight it and get out of this maze, and I'm sorry for you as well!
yeah the only novelty I get is when a new trend pops up on social media or I decide to listen to a new rapper / rap album. If I wasn't so anhedonic I'd go back to watching anime to fill this void but I'm so tired I only watch 1 or if I'm lucky maybe up to 3 long (10+ mins) videos a day.
Anhedonia is also painful cause it comes with Schizophrenia and the meds I take, I totally understand you as getting through the day while doing something you used to like or loved is agonizing! Now it's just making it to the other day. Hellish stuff, I'm so sorry that life is so mean to you!
Thank you. It's really appreciated.
Of course, who thought that anyone can be real in this generation of Internet?

Fuck the Mainstream Social Media Platforms!

Reactions: Homo erectus and Deleted member 82921
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Anhedonia is also painful cause it comes with Schizophrenia and the meds I take, I totally understand you as getting through the day while doing something you used to like or loved is agonizing! Now it's just making it to the other day. Hellish stuff, I'm so sorry that life is so mean to you!
Yeah all I do is maladaptively daydream, doomscroll and masturbate, it's pathetic.

• Hugs
Reactions: Homo erectus, Painfu.Ll.suffering and M1sT
M1sT

M1sT

Sep 30, 2023
Thank you everyone for kind words! For sharing their thoughts and experience from their daily hauls and headaches!
As a person who has doubt on reality(what am I even talking about, the real reality is fake nowadays), This is the only place where I can see real reality and believe!
I hope everyone have a good day and do good!

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Homo erectus, TiredOfAllThis and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Me:

Reactions: M1sT, sserafim, Homo erectus and 1 other person
twin size mattress

twin size mattress

Oct 1, 2023
I wouldnt say im stuck in the same day, but the anhedonia and hopelessness i feel make it feel like i wouldnt feel much different it that is how i felt.

Reactions: M1sT, sserafim, Homo erectus and 1 other person
B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
Every day is exactly the same.

Reactions: M1sT, sserafim and Homo erectus