• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
?

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Yes, very much so

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, MiaBanina, The anhedonic one and 2 others
garbagepunk

garbagepunk

May 21, 2023
meh i could say that, bad comments directed to me put me in a kinda sad mood, tho it usually changes to anger

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, The anhedonic one, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
silence of death

silence of death

May 20, 2023
it mostly depends on the situation and if i know the person i'm talking to, if a stranger start to scream at me i will laugh at him, but if my parent tell me something like, you don't belong in my house anymore, i'll cry for days

• Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi, loopdaloop, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
leftdreaming

leftdreaming

I shouldā€™ve been a house cat
Apr 28, 2023
Sensitive and empathetic and stubborn.

I thought it was a good thing growing up, but time has taught me that idealism gets you nowhere. When you fight for others, people hate you, including those you fight for. You bear the pain of a world that doesn't want anything to do with you. I wouldn't forgive myself for keeping to myself either, so I'm stuck in the cycle.

It's probably why I'm here lol

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: moshimoshi, ijustwishtodie, not_actually_human and 9 others
rushia

rushia

Feb 27, 2023
Yes very. I had many meltdowns as a kid which made me dropout of school entirely. I numbed out entirely after that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: flightless bird, The anhedonic one, expiredfckmeat and 1 other person
E

expiredfckmeat

Apr 11, 2023
Sensitive? Yep. Hurts.

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Yeah, More than I'd care to admit. That and numerous other reasons why I wish I was fckn dead already.

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
I am, don't know where I got it from either since my mum is like the most laid-back person you'd ever meet, my dad was pretty chill most of the time too. I'm a highly-strung, oversensitive, borderline toxic mess who will never be happy. I hate being me, there is no cure for what's wrong with me when it's just myself. I can't change it.

• Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, The anhedonic one and Huntfish34
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
Yes. Though I have a very hard time expressing my emotions, so most of the time it just looks like I'm apathetic.

• Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I'm a borderline empath, and highly sensitive person. Life would be so much easier if I had a heart of stone.

• Love
Reactions: moshimoshi, doormat25 and leftdreaming
XXXWRLD

XXXWRLD

May 22, 2023
hypersensitive

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: moshimoshi, _Minsk and The anhedonic one
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Data-gatherer.

• Aww..
Reactions: Message In A Bottle and catharspiral
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would say so, I guess I'm just not meant for something so awful as existing in general, existing bothers me and it's too painful to think about all the suffering that exists here, I only wish to wake up from the torturous nightmare that is existence and return to nothingness.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
I'm very sensitive and little things hurt my feelings but I've stopped being able to show it and i've grown to just joke and move on even though the things people say truly hurt me and make me live in a world where i feel everyone secretly hates me

• Aww..
Reactions: moshimoshi
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
I'm sensitive to a fault. I seem to care way more about things than other people and it makes me feel lonely.

• Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi and _Minsk
S00359641

S00359641

Likes to sleep/sleep in
Mar 2, 2023
I only just realised recently that i certainly am. Probably something to do with insecurities and being stubborn i guess.

charlotte_

charlotte_

-
Mar 12, 2023
Sadly too much. I'm hypersensitive and tend to misintepret common behaviors as a kind of criticism towards me. I have difficulty expressing emotions though, so I keep it all inside and put the frustration on myself. People tend to think I'm apathetic.

• Hugs
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Not at all, I stopped caring what others do or say years ago.

Once you awaken to the hopelessness and pointlessness of life, you are truly awake.

silent star

silent star

Soon I will forget this life
Apr 30, 2023
100% yes

• Love
M

miserabletires9

Student
Mar 27, 2023

I thought it was a good thing growing up, but time has taught me that idealism gets you nowhere. When you fight for others, people hate you, including those you fight for. You bear the pain of a world that doesn't want anything to do with you. I wouldn't forgive myself for keeping to myself either, so I'm stuck in the cycle.

It's probably why I'm here lol

Omg, this describes me to a T

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: moshimoshi and leftdreaming
LadyApple

LadyApple

We just want to go home early.
Feb 17, 2020
Yes you are indeed my friend. Very stubborn won't take a no for an answer. Maybe that's why you went to MIT. Sorry if I was kinda lost patient with you for a bit before you went. I really want you to end your suffering.