S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
If this topic is not allowed plz delete it.
Yesterday I read an article about anti-abortion people in the US. I simply cannot understand it. Many aspects of religion are so dumb. I am so glad I do not live in the US. I am very much pro-choice when it comes to abortion. Many women get raped and then they are pregnant. No kid wants to be procreated by rape. Many people (like my parents) should not be allowed to have kids. Without abortion there will be many unloved children whose misery could have been easily prevented.
I have mixed feelings about this. Exceptions for rape or threat to the mother's health or severe disability for the child seem reasonable to me. Quite a few women who have had later term abortions have heard the baby crying during part of this process and have deeply regretted this choice. Healthy babies will always be adopted immediately if there is this optionThe term pro-choice means the mother has the choice but the baby doesn't have the choice to be able to continue living. Probably the most humane result would be to overturn Roe v Wade and to have certain exceptions and to have adoption clearly stated as an option for those not ready to care for a child.

gombay

gombay

Dec 31, 2021
It's very demoralizing to realize that 'abortion' itself has become a political nuance rather than an activity. The topic certainly divides and encourages bipartisan political discourse rather than concentrate on the impact of such activity on women. I'm black pilled so i do not care that much about the issue pertaining to whether legalize abortion or not but it certainly is an unnatural procedure. When i saw the abortion scene from the movie Nymphomaniac, i did feel terminating a baby draws much heavier responsibility to the sole owner - women rather than the men - but the situation can very much vary given how dynamic the relationships are formed.

We've entered the realm of hyper-political polarization where you are A if you aren't B and so forth so i suspect the Roe v Wade is another red light to draw attention to either political parties in the US. Funny thing is that this is the first revision happen in the US constitution in over +50 years - yeah it's that old.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
It's very demoralizing to realize that 'abortion' itself has become a political nuance rather than an activity. The topic certainly divides and encourages bipartisan political discourse rather than concentrate on the impact of such activity on women. I'm black pilled so i do not care that much about the issue pertaining to whether legalize abortion or not but it certainly is an unnatural procedure. When i saw the abortion scene from the movie Nymphomaniac, i did feel terminating a baby draws much heavier responsibility to the sole owner - women rather than the men - but the situation can very much vary given how dynamic the relationships are formed.

We've entered the realm of hyper-political polarization where you are A if you aren't B and so forth so i suspect the Roe v Wade is another red light to draw attention to either political parties in the US. Funny thing is that this is the first revision happen in the US constitution in over +50 years - yeah it's that old.

Your post isn't correct. Roe vs wade is a court decision, it isn't a constitutional amendment. Nor is it the only time the court has ignored stare decisis in recent years

Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
We've entered the realm of hyper-political polarization where you are A if you aren't B and so forth so i suspect the Roe v Wade is another red light to draw attention to either political parties in the US.
This guy gets it.

T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
i am pro abortion, i believe anyone should have the right to end their bloodline if they want to. The banning of abortion will further delay the legalization of voluntary euthanization. personally, i believe that it is far humane to abort the disabled, so they won't have to suffer the torture of life. it is cruel to force women to parent a child that might be a product of a one night stand