DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Hello, RainandSadness, this forum is the best out there. And I wish you the best. But teenagers should not be here. I have been forced to read and listen to shit all my life. Funeral Cry has posted similar posts for years because of mental illness. So people can complain for decades and get away with it? What it the meaning of it?Are you only here because you have nothing else to do?

• Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: davidtorez, ForeverBroken, LonelyStarrySky and 1 other person
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
tsk, you could say that about alot of people here and ctb in general. Nothing for them, no meaning, and nothing to do, so they're either here just to talk abt death, suicide, maybe try talking and making friends, or finally ctb.

While you didn't intend for it to offend at all, I'm still a little put off. I mean...

Are you only here because you have nothing else to do?
Yes, I am.

I thought this post was addressing everyone, but it's really just whining abt funeral cry. Feels bad comming to say I'm here bc there's nothing else, only to hear "Gee you have nothing else to do???" as an insult :aw: .

Reactions: iloverachel, Arvinneedstodie, ForeverBroken and 9 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
People can post as much as they want as long as they don't break the rules. Her vent posts barely get any engagement nowadays anyways.

And yes, I spend so much time here because I'm just hanging out till I can CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel, Rhizomorph1, loopdaloop and 7 others
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Hello, RainandSadness, this forum is the best out there. And I wish you the best. But teenagers should not be here. I have been forced to read and listen to shit all my life. Funeral Cry has posted similar posts for years because of mental illness. So people can complain for decades and get away with it? What it the meaning of it?Are you only here because you have nothing else to do?
I am not the intended recipient of this but... what were you hoping to achieve here by including all of us in the forum instead of using a DM? Is this supposed to be a public humiliation session where you criticize someone who has been here for a long time because they are struggling with or finding no meaning in their life (which none of us really know about?). Maybe I'm interpreting it the wrong way, and if so I apologize, but idk. Are you only here because you have noting better to do, "DEATH IS FREEDOM"?

I kind of assumed that was why all of us were here (or because we couldn't find hope in the "better things to do").

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: iloverachel, Archness, Arvinneedstodie and 9 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
You can put people on ignore list if you can't handle seeing their posts.

And yes I am here sometimes because I feel like being here, nothing "better" to do.

But think about it, if you gave up on life why does it matter how you spend your time? For me time is just one day off the list. We are all going to die, does "something better to do" matter that much?

Reactions: i wanna be a cat, ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†, bonkdemon and 8 others

A clown ๐Ÿคก
Jan 2, 2023
What do you want to achieve with this? humiliate her? She has the right to write whatever she wants as long as she doesn't break the forum rules.

Reactions: i wanna be a cat, LonelyStarrySky, loopdaloop and 8 others
steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
I don't understand this thread. I think this was meant to be a post on another thread, not a thread starter.

But who do you think you are talking to? And who do you think you are talking to them like that? The stuff about teenagers is just ageist. And complaining for decades is not a crime.

Reactions: i wanna be a cat, LeperGnome, ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This post just comes across as trolling to me, I really don't care if you have a problem with my posts. This site exists in the first place to give suicidal people a place to vent, if that bothers you so much then just don't read it, nobody is forcing you to.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel, Archness, Endoflifecomestoall and 12 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Best wishes to everyone.

• Love
Reactions: ForeverBroken, Rhizomorph1, ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† and 2 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I hope we don't have any underage young people here - definitely the wrong forum for them.

I have a lot of things to do and need to be in too many places. I work full time (where I spend most of time caring for other people), mum (which is my main role in life), carer etc - but this is the only space that I can turn to for myself and to keep myself sane and alive at the moment. There is a deep loneliness in everything I do, the memories that I am locked into, the ongoing battles to stay alive - and yet I come on every time I am able to (even if it is for one minute) just to know that sadly there are others who are travelling a similar path and finding solace that I am perhaps not as strange as the world would consider me to be if they knew of my struggles- certainly that is how I have been made to feel by medical services that I had to shut myself out of their services.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForeverBroken, gbi2, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
If you're posting in general, I'm here because I have another invalid human and an elderly dog depending on me so I can't again attempt to ctb in my present circumstances. However I get great consolation and solace from being around others who understand and empathise.
If you just want to have a personal attack on a fellow member who, day by day, endures an existence which is a constant torment you want to grow up and take a serious look at yourself.
If venting here assists FC in any way I'm always happy to read her posts.

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, 0000000000000, LeperGnome and 2 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
This post just comes across as trolling to me, I really don't care if you have a problem with my posts. This site exists in the first place to give suicidal people a place to vent, if that bothers you so much then just don't read it, nobody is forcing you to.
Hold on - am I missing something here (I am autistic and have blind spots)? FuneralCry, I am so sorry if this entire thread is about you - that is not fair if you are being picked on or being singled out. Please tune out if this is the case - I think we all need to if someone is being picked on here - lots of people do that to us and each other in this world and this is meant to be a safe space. I am so sorry, FuneralCry.
Actually this is cruel and sad - please let us not pick on each other. I have had a lifetime of abuse, rape, isolation - and Income here to be away from all those memories and my nightmares. Please let us treat each other with Iove, acceptance, empathy - and if we really can't handle anyone's post, we don't have to read he posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, 0000000000000, LeperGnome and 2 others
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: Archness, ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†, gbi2 and 5 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
U hve obvsly neithr 1) vistd UK nor 2) workd in custmr servces
@Dot is aptly named.

Because what they say tends to be the final word.

Reactions: ForeverBroken, ijustwishtodie and Kit1
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
U hve obvsly neithr 1) vistd UK nor 2) workd in custmr servces
Gosh, I do love that this group still do manage a wee bit of humour now and then. Thanks Dot.

Reactions: ForeverBroken, tiger b, Kit1 and 1 other person
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†

๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
If you truly find certain posts or certain users triggering I would suggest using ignore button or avoiding the suicide section of this forum.

This is a safe space for people who can't find understanding among family and friends / those who don't have anyone so I don't quite understand what is the issue with complaining. I mean... what did you expect opening "Suicide Discussions"?

Reactions: tiger b and Kit1
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
I like others are here because we may not have other things to do and that's ok. I mean at the end of the day this is a safe space to have discussions about mental health topics in a pro-choice setting but is not a place encourage anybody to do anything here as it is against the rules to do so and there are even places on this form for recovery if that's the path you choose to take. At the end of the day, pro-choice is a spectrum and if you believe that life is one big negative value that not worth participating in or don't like some of the pro-life shenanigans going on throughout our societies, then that is not the same as encouraging someone to make a choice. If you find/suspect someone is a teenager on this forum then they do not meet the membership requirements and thats a report to send to staff and If any other rules are being broken that's a report too. Reporting and Ignoring are great tools to use on this platform and their rules and guidelines threads on here are very detailed and goes over things and procedures beautifully.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archness, tiger b and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Gosh, I do love that this group still do manage a wee bit of humour now and then. Thanks Dot.
Got sworn at work and was also called "stupid" and a few other decorative words. My crime for the sweet language - I shpuld be able to change the law of the land (if only, I could) and the worse thing is I was really trying help this person.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: gbi2, tiger b and SVEN
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Not really. I study and do other stuff whilst I'm off this site. I'm here because I feel safe and because I can express what's on my mind without getting platitudes or getting forced into the mental hospital

Reactions: iloverachel, tiger b and Kit1
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
I thought this post was for everyone when I clicked on it. I do not know what the heck is going on but if you have an issue with a certain person, take it up with them privately.

Reactions: Kit1
Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
This forum has kept me alive for years. I've been on this forum pretty much daily or at least weekly since 2018. This place is my safe space, it's the only place that I feel comfortable with. I keep this forum as my first tab on my phone browser since 2018, and it's always just in my pocket, just a few clicks away. Do I have nothing else to do? Maybe not for a long time, but even when I did have things to do like jobs, I still check this forum to read and react to other peoples' posts.

This forum is literally keeping many of us alive. Maybe you're lucky enough to have "better things" to do and good for you, but why do you feel the need to single users out like that? What's the logic here? I've seen many frequent users on this forum and it feels good to know that other people also find this forum comfortable enough to frequent this place, and it adds meaning to this otherwise cold anonymous site.

Reactions: Kit1