• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I don't see how I can ctb while plagued with regret despite how much pain I'm in.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I am plagued with regret and it's just adding on to my need to CTB.

MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Aug 30, 2023
My regrets have led me to this very post. My regrets haunt me every time i wake. My regrets feel more alive than i do. I am my regrets.

• Wow
Reactions: Raindancer and Ambivalent1
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I've got all kind of regrets. My life, especially since adulthood, has been one regret after another. But, that's not to say that I didn't have regrets in my youth, too, because there were plenty.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ambivalent1
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Are you talking about the type of regret like how it will effect other people or just general regrets?

feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Experienced
May 29, 2024
My regrets are numerous and they run deep and are one of the reasons I'll CTB.

• Aww..
A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
Sorrow, not regret. Given the same curcunstances, I would have done the same. So, I'm sorry that those were the curcunstances, but I do not regret my decisions.
Also sorry that doctors failed me and left me to suffer physically. I'm sorry I'll have to die long before expected. I'm sorry, so sorry it turned out this way. That's a far more intense feeling to me that any regrets I may have.

• Aww..
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Everyday since birth
What did you regret at birth? Lol
You can die while experiencing horrible emotional pain? I can't. I need to feel at peace at the end.
You can die while experiencing horrible emotional pain? I can't. I need to feel at peace at the end.
Are you talking about the type of regret like how it will effect other people or just general regrets?
General

Last edited:
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
cat spinning GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Ambivalent1
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I presume the peace will come from the comforting thought of ending the emotional pain I'm in. At the very least I don't plan to CTB impulsively. It will take weeks maybe months of careful planning in order to be carried out so even if there is constant emotional pain from my regrets I might as well keep it as fuel.

• Aww..
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I presume the peace will come from the comforting thought of ending the emotional pain I'm in. At the very least I don't plan to CTB impulsively. It will take weeks maybe months of careful planning in order to be carried out so even if there is constant emotional pain from my regrets I might as well keep it as fuel.
Fuck, man. I'm normally numb so emotional pain is largely uncharted territory.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Fuck, man. I'm normally numb so emotional pain is largely uncharted territory.
There's no real solution to acclimating to emotional pain outside of getting used to it by having it happen over and over which feels impossible and not worth it even if it did happen.

• Informative
todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
This is a very complicated question that I have been thinking. I deeply regret a lot of things that happened, but I'm not sure I had much control over the outcomes. The decisions I made, like trusting and marrying my ex, living overseas for him etc etc, whilst were in hindsight very bad decisions that led me here today, I don't regret them in the sense that with what I knew at the time I think I did the right thing. Obviously if I know what I know now I wouldn't have done it, but with what I knew at the time I stand by what I did. I don't think I've done anything morally corrupt or bad against someone in my life, I would regret that if I had. I regret not having discovered mental health issues sooner I guess, but again it's hard to say I didn't already do the right things with the information I had, I've never been suicidal before and even then I did go seek therapy and take medication as I had thought I may be a little depressed, and really no professional thought I had any serious problem. They didn't pick up anything. I don't know, I certainly do regret having failed my marriage but at the same time I genuinely did try my best, I tried so hard. I do also regret staying despite my ex really abusing me, but again at the time I still think I did the right thing, he made it seem like it was all my fault and I wanted to fix things I didn't want to give up, yet I didn't know how the abuse would have impacted me afterwards. I guess there are a lot of regrets, and I am deeply plagued by regret. but I also don't know what else I could have done, I still standby my decisions and actions, but it seems to not lighten any of my distress, it merely makes everything more confusing.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: CrossTheBridge and Ambivalent1
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Not really. I feel like I largely did the best I could under the circumstances. I think we make the decisions we do for a reason. Sometimes, things in our life just feel too big to get over and we take the 'safer' route.

That's not to say I haven't behaved in ways I regret or feel embarassed about. I've been and continue to be selfish. I've also behaved rudely or embarassed myself frequently.

Again though, there are reasons behind that which I don't take full responsibility for. I think I'm selfish in part because I've felt like to some extent, people have abandoned me- so- I've done the same back.

I also just sank myself into a coping mechanism at the exclusion of everything and everyone else- mainly though again- because it proved to be more reliable! Sadly and unfortunately though- it meant that I did neglect people who did do a lot for me- which I do deeply regret. That doesn't feel very forgiveable considering how much they did for me.

Plus, I have really cringy memories where I must have come across rude or ridiculous because of social anxiety. That's more embarassment though- rather than regret.

Major decisions in life though? No. I probably made some unwise choices from time to time. Most of mine have been careeer related. Still- we don't get the benefit of hindsight- we just have to go on what we know and feel at the time.

What is it you actually regret? Why did you or didn't you make the decisions you made?

abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I don't feel regretful for anything right now.

During times that I would typically feel regret for my actions (that led to a negative outcome for myself), I direct it towards myself and start to think that I deserved it, so I stop regretting my decisions. If its something that hurt someone else, after a while I don't feel regret for that either because I end up thinking that that's who I am, that I'm not a good person or that all I'll ever do is hurt people. It's the negative mindset of "it is what it is" which also causes me to feel numb a lot of the time.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
What did you regret at birth? Lol

General
Coming out of the womb

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
  • Yay!
Reactions: lizzywizzy09 and divinemistress36
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't have any regrets. I only wish that I wasn't born to begin with

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Not really. I feel like I largely did the best I could under the circumstances. I think we make the decisions we do for a reason. Sometimes, things in our life just feel too big to get over and we take the 'safer' route.

That's not to say I haven't behaved in ways I regret or feel embarassed about. I've been and continue to be selfish. I've also behaved rudely or embarassed myself frequently.

Again though, there are reasons behind that which I don't take full responsibility for. I think I'm selfish in part because I've felt like to some extent, people have abandoned me- so- I've done the same back.

I also just sank myself into a coping mechanism at the exclusion of everything and everyone else- mainly though again- because it proved to be more reliable! Sadly and unfortunately though- it meant that I did neglect people who did do a lot for me- which I do deeply regret. That doesn't feel very forgiveable considering how much they did for me.

Plus, I have really cringy memories where I must have come across rude or ridiculous because of social anxiety. That's more embarassment though- rather than regret.

Major decisions in life though? No. I probably made some unwise choices from time to time. Most of mine have been careeer related. Still- we don't get the benefit of hindsight- we just have to go on what we know and feel at the time.

What is it you actually regret? Why did you or didn't you make the decisions you made?
Yeah the safer route. I've missed many chances with women because of fear of some kind 😞 And random memories of old embarrassments. i have avoidant personality disorder too.

My main regret is with women I had chances with and rejected. Other regrets are things that i didn't know would become regrets. I made the best choices I could given the information I had available. And I "regret" the way my life has played out but I couldn't undo the trauma I endured as a child and the mental issues that stemmed from it so my life couldn't have ended up any different really. But that's not comforting. Just makes me angry that I can't be normal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Tinkerer

Tinkerer

Hand me my shovel!
Mar 5, 2024
I find peace in being able to ctb. Yes, I have many regrets, but removing myself from the equation just makes it so that I can't build up any more. Besides, once i'm gone, I won't be able to reflect on any mistakes or hurts I've caused.

Reactions: Ambivalent1 and lizzywizzy09
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I find peace in being able to ctb. Yes, I have many regrets, but removing myself from the equation just makes it so that I can't build up any more. Besides, once i'm gone, I won't be able to reflect on any mistakes or hurts I've caused.
That's interesting. To continue living means acquiring more regret to obsess about.