• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I'm 5'4.5" and my hands and feet aren't that big. But my face is masculine and my shoulders are wide. I started HRT when I was 16 and I'm 20 now, which is enough for most people to pass, but it was too late for me.
If you can't camouflage the shape of your face by skillful use of makeup (do some experiments), you can get facial feminization surgery,. There are a few surgeons who specialize in it, and the results are quite successful. Wide shoulders can, to some extent , be camouflaged by the choice of clothes you wear. All you need to do some experiments on that is a mirror and some clothes. Remember that women are very varied in appearance. You don't need to look like Miss World, or even like a very average woman, you are simply trying to look like a woman.

sleepingintherain

sleepingintherain

dysphoric male
Jan 24, 2024
If you can't camouflage the shape of your face by skillful use of makeup (do some experiments), you can get facial feminization surgery,. There are a few surgeons who specialize in it, and the results are quite successful. Wide shoulders can, to some extent , be camouflaged by the choice of clothes you wear. All you need to do some experiments on that is a mirror and some clothes. Remember that women are very varied in appearance. You don't need to look like Miss World, or even like a very average woman, you are simply trying to look like a woman.
I want FFS really badly but won't be able to get it for at least 6 years, and I won't be alive for that long. Clothes help a little but not enough to make my body look not male. And women don't need to wear makeup to look like women

• Love
Reactions: Linda
UnwaveringFire

UnwaveringFire

You can call me Meissa (she/her)
Feb 1, 2024
Chronic pain condition which I'm suffering from, for almost two years now...
The pain is 24/7, it never stops and most people don't see it from the outside. Their gaslighting is unbearable. I'm almost always bedridden or houseridden.
I lost my dream life, studies, carreer, future; and even my medicines are slowly failing me. I can't see a way out except for cbt.

Reactions: peacefulexit
P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
I sure am.

I've had a heap, but Peyronie's Disease is the reason I will CTB.