W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Yep. I'm alone and have no one and no one understands my pain. My coworker was crying bc her boyfriend of 4 months cheated on her: I mean bawling and got sent home early. I wanted to smack a girl. She doesn't know pain until you have your life partner of 18 years cheat on you.
I'm not interested in anything bc of what my lovely bf did... he'll pay soon enough. Plus everyone else who had a part in this.
Just because her situation is different, doesn't mean it wasn't painful for her... what's the point in resenting someone also going through pain? I'm sorry that that happened to you, though.

Reactions: Brink
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
I don't feel I can truly connect to anyone & I don't think I belong on everywhere. And of course, nobody loves me. It's pointless to love myself when I'm the only one who loves me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kassender, lovehate22, K-O and 4 others
S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
Just because her situation is different, doesn't mean it wasn't painful for her... what's the point in resenting someone also going through pain? I'm sorry that that happened to you, though.
I bet it was painful , but 4 months is not 18 plus years. It is not a lifetime with someone. The way she was acting was like they had been married for 50 years and had a family together.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Yeah, I'm lonely always have been since a kid. This life wasn't meant for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink, lovehate22, K-O and 1 other person
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
very lonely.....

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink and K-O
palebluedot

palebluedot

the view from halfway down
Apr 20, 2020
so lonely, and I'm about to leave for college, so I know I'm about to get even lonelier. it's the main reason why I want to die. I don't see the point of living when nobody loves me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink and K-O
Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
so lonely, and I'm about to leave for college, so I know I'm about to get even lonelier. it's the main reason why I want to die. I don't see the point of living when nobody loves me.
Leaving for college sounds like an opportunity for meeting new people though.

Reactions: lovehate22
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I bet it was painful , but 4 months is not 18 plus years. It is not a lifetime with someone. The way she was acting was like they had been married for 50 years and had a family together.
But it might have been her soulmate. She might have wanted to spend an entire lifetime with him and that is gone now. Never judge the pain of others, there is always somebody who has it worse, but that is irrelevant for the person in pain.

• Aww..
Reactions: charlottewilts, AnxietyAttack44 and K-O
H

HadenoughHA

Dec 17, 2019
Feel alone, have no friends either. Fear and anxiety all the time no one gets it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: suffering, AnxietyAttack44 and K-O
DoodleBug

DoodleBug

Just a guy passing by
Dec 9, 2019
...to the point I've even stopped updating my journal and went into fully internalizing everything I experience. I feel that I'm doing that in order to fully cast myself out even from...well, myself. I'm done explaining what's wrong, I keep a good face and remember that my personal experience of life is just that...a personal experience. I internalize all that suffering, keep it all within, express it only through "art" and move along.

• Hugs
Reactions: K-O
LetMeDieInPeace

LetMeDieInPeace

May 29, 2020
Yes, I'm very lonely. It's a very painful thing to live with everyday. It's something I experience even when around friends and family.

• Hugs
palebluedot

palebluedot

the view from halfway down
Apr 20, 2020
Leaving for college sounds like an opportunity for meeting new people though.

you would think that, right? unfortunately I have horrible trust issues and it takes me so long to get to the point of a meaningful relationship with anybody. I met my current friends about 7 years ago, and I only just started considering them friends and actually having a functioning relationship about a year and a half ago. So it feels like all the work I did on myself to open up and trust people is gonna reset and I'm gonna be alone for the next couple years

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Fuck yeah I am lonely. In my mind I am a burden and people will be happy when I am dead and gone

• Hugs
Overnoutofhere

Overnoutofhere

Mar 30, 2020
Yes, super lonely...my only connection died.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: palebluedot, K-O, suffering and 1 other person
L

lovehate22

Jun 10, 2020
yup when i was in high school , i dropped out of 2 schools due to bullying, and then at the third school i went to i struggled to make any friends and eventually just stopped showing up all together, i was always seen as the laughing stock by people , even my attempts to go unnoticed and fly under the radar, i would eventually get noticed by the mean people ...high school was 10 years ago , i have been working a dead end security job since then and haven't made any real attempts to further my education, working in security its a pretty isolated job so no real opportuinities to meet people....i feel like my entire adult life has been below mediocre due to my failure to standup for myself when i was a teenager....i definitely attend on ctb before my 20's are over.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kassender, K-O and suffering
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
From experience and also reading stories on this and other sites, most of us want to go mainly because we are feeling alone in our situation or in general. Is someone here feel like they are part of a supporting group and still want to go?
Honestly besides my parents I don't have anyone but im too much of a grown up to be around my parents all the time but if you're asking than yes, I've alone my whole life. I guess once you become so suicidal and anxious you begin to lose everyone because they basically don't really understand, not to mention you're losing yourself. But yes this is one reason amongst others, but not the main one.

• Hugs
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
The loneliness eats away at me and its so exhausting. The worst for me is when I'm surrounded by people and not a single person is willing to talk to me, it's so embarrassing. Now that lock down is easing up I don't have a good excuse to stay indoors anymore and its what I'm most worried about.

'I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel all alone.' - Robin Williams

• Hugs
Reactions: Kassender, mrj and Eren
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
I was lonely, but now I have bigger problems.

Reactions: DeadButDreaming and KUA
F

Fullof pain

Student
Jul 1, 2020
My loneliness is what is killing me. Lost my soulmate of 22 years and all I want is to join him. There is no life for me without him.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
The loneliness eats away at me and its so exhausting. The worst for me is when I'm surrounded by people and not a single person is willing to talk to me, it's so embarrassing. Now that lock down is easing up I don't have a good excuse to stay indoors anymore and its what I'm most worried about.

I'm so sorry, I know what it feels like, all my life I've felt the same.

• Hugs
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Yeah, so damn lonely my whole life. I have never made a friend. Not to mention a girlfriend. Kinda used to this but it still hurts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Sinai Silence and Eren
M

mrj

Jul 19, 2020
I am also kinda lonely. But i don't think i mind it too much (i guess a lot of people like me would claim that ^^). I surely hate myself for being unable to just go out and meet/get to know others like its nothing. But ultimately i am ok with that.
But on the other side I am kinda lucky that i got 1-2 really close friends who i could talk about almost everything if i was willing to open up/bother them with things that are going on.

• Hugs