• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Are you in a relationship?

• Female in a relationship

• Female not in a relationship

• Male in a relationship

• Male not in a relationship

Results are only viewable after voting.
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Does having a relationship with this forum count?

Reactions: Final Escape and marcusuk63
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
Male and not in one. I've had bad luck with relationships. I'm not opposed, I guess, but it is harder when you have mental issues.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I'm in a new relationship and he lives kind of far away so we don't get to see each other much. I have been feeling a lot better since we started seeing each other, though.

Reactions: marcusuk63
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Single, but with a long term friends with benefits situation. I keep him at a distance because of my ctb plans, but I think he'd prefer more. Thankfully, he'll settle for this. My head is so fucked, I just can't.

ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
I can't find some one who has enough empathy. I get too triggered when it's obvious that a guy does not understand what I am going through and he can't validate my feelings.

• Hugs
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Never been, and as fate would have it, never will. My life took a sharp turn at 13 and I never fully recovered.

• Hugs
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Been single for years , too many to count but have a very close relationship with and ex g/f and her b/f :wink:

i just tend to go out with people if i had to put lables on i have had girlfriends , straight and bi , boyfriends gay , bi and mtf .

i get regular text from ex`s wanting to see me but recently i have ignored them and have changed my phone number as i just cant be bothered now i'm nearing the end

I have two kids too and five granddaughters and 22 year old stepdaughter to the ex i mentioned at 1st who loves me as if i was her real dad , she used to sat over at weekends but is now living with a control freak b/f who won't let her out :angry:

I prefer living alone though with me dogs

Derailed

Derailed

Not Invited
Oct 1, 2019
Not in a relationship and actually never was (FA30+). I had my chances but were unable to react proper or even "fled". Since my personality turned into something weird, I even try to avoid any possibility in beforehand.

Bärchen

Bärchen

Distracting myself through Life
Apr 7, 2019
Never had, never will.