• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Andrew10

Andrew10

May 6, 2023
Are you going to purge your social media before you ctb? Personally, I'm going to purge mine, but I was wondering if anyone else is.
I already did it months ago, the only social media I had was Instagram and I didn't feel very comfortable with that, personally I felt that a weight was taken off my shoulders by deleting it I didn't like the atmosphere there I just didn't feel comfortable also.

I simply feel that it is a very superficial, repetitive and boring world, adding that I am seeing a few people that I don't even like and some acquaintances stop following me
or they delete me from their following for no reason, I didn't feel comfortable and I didn't see any reason to be close to that environment, each time I felt that my mental health was breaking down as I visited that social media. Even though I go to CTB, I recognize that these months without the use of Instagram were a little calmer.

Reactions: zeevo and sserafim
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Are you going to purge your social media before you ctb? Personally, I'm going to purge mine, but I was wondering if anyone else is.

Yes, I will be. I don't want some zombie account being up forever. Also, inactive accounts become vulnerable to hackers.

No one gives a fuck anyway, so they won't notice.

Reactions: sserafim
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I deleted that shit a few months ago, can't even tell the difference cause it was shite anyways.

If its not some wanker mixing up stovies and corned beef hash its some town slapper posting pics of her tits hanging out with 5 kids haha.

Nah man kinda don't give a fuck about those big juicy tits

Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
Would delete with no explanation, no notice, no warning
That's what I'd do. I would probably think of the key accounts and just delete them without warning - IG, Reddit and FB and hope the content goes dark. I honestly don't anticipate anyone will even notice I'm gone. I have a friend who every year people wish them happy birthday and they've been dead for 7+ years :D

There are other sites but honestly? If I had more friends rather than social media I would likely have been alive longer. Knowing it's just a few online friends makes this all very sobering.

I would likely do a goodbye post here even though I don't know anyone, simply because we seem to have far greater empathy than many other places. I've felt such comfort here and knowing there is a 'here' makes a difference. It's been comforting to read and feel support from people. As I plan things knowing there is this invisible room I can go to and feel not alone is tremendous. I don't have in real life friends because of my autism so any kind interactions really do help me.

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
No, I'll leave mine up. I haven't posted on it in months, and there's nothing on there about my plans, so I think I'm safe to leave it as is.

steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
nope - death just brings it to a full stop. I don't want to signal my plans

S

syild2

Mar 31, 2021
My socials just have pictures of nature.

I'm simply uploading an instagram story with Kanye's "never see me again"
with a pic of the SN on the table.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Yes. I am going to purge any mention of my name or anything like that. Although If it's a social media account that belonged to me in which nobody is aware of it or my identity then I don't really care a whole lot.

SoulofSteel

SoulofSteel

Nov 20, 2023
I don't use it anyway, only youtube to watch videos.