Student
Sep 20, 2023
Are you gonna leave a letter?

Reactions: Finalnight
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If I had a reliable plan to cease existing I would to the people I know, and in the letter I'd explain how I hated existing and how I'm at peace now.

Reactions: dmdmdm
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
i have a letter ready in a bag next to my rope but i think i'll write a new one when time comes

Reactions: Mauve87 and dmdmdm
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Probably just a one page long letter for my parents.

Reactions: Blue Elephant, Painfu.Ll.suffering and dmdmdm
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
Long story > short. I'll leave a short note. It's customary to do so, I don't want the dumb authorities to suspect someone close to me and/or to delay in giving my inheritance to my inheritors. There's not much to be said. I can't change the world and besides, almost no one will care so I'll just say Thank you and Goodbye.

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
I wanted to. But I don't know to who, what to write and with my anxiety of doing sth harmful combined with adhd I am not finishing anything...

• Aww..
Reactions: Blue Elephant and dmdmdm
ewlife

ewlife

:(
Oct 4, 2023
I wrote a short email to my partner and will schedule send once I attempt. I just wrote about how sorry I am and how much I love her, because I feel like it would be too cruel to leave without saying anything (for me personally).

Reactions: Blue Elephant, dmdmdm and nozomu
lain_pilled

lain_pilled

I will die by fire.
Oct 5, 2023
I wrote 10 letters for 10 people close to me but it never got to them because I survived 3 years ago. Thinking about writing that much letter is cringe and attention-seeking. I fucking hate myself and I just wanna die by fire this time around.

iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
Yes I'm leaving paragraphs and paragraphs for my younger brother telling him that I love him and how this choice is what I want , I just want to ease the pain on him , also I'm gonna record a vedio saying goodbye to my other siblings

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant, Suwa and dmdmdm
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I've written letters to people I care about. None of them state my reasons for suicide, but are just a goodbye to those that I loved.

Reactions: Blue Elephant and dmdmdm
Chr0nicAnhedonic

Chr0nicAnhedonic

So much for stardust...
Oct 1, 2023
I have a couple notes drafted out, but I'm honestly not sure if I will. My notes got really long and rambly because I have a lot to say, but I'm pretty sure no one would want to read an entire thesis on why I CTB.

I might end up just leaving a short goodbye with my will, but fuck there's so much more I want to get out.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and dmdmdm
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Are you gonna leave a letter?
Not sure, there's honestly no point for me to leave one. What am I going to say, "fuck Asperger's/autism"? My mom already knows about my neurodivergence and how it makes my life miserable. I think she would know that that's the reason why I would be driven to ctb

dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
I wrote 10 letters for 10 people close to me but it never got to them because I survived 3 years ago. Thinking about writing that much letter is cringe and attention-seeking. I fucking hate myself and I just wanna die by fire this time around.
Why cringe? Die by fire? How do you want to set that up?
Yes I'm leaving paragraphs and paragraphs for my younger brother telling him that I love him and how this choice is what I want , I just want to ease the pain on him , also I'm gonna record a vedio saying goodbye to my other siblings
A video akunds like a good idea, I never thought about that
A video akunds like a good idea, I never thought about that

lain_pilled

lain_pilled

I will die by fire.
Oct 5, 2023
Why cringe? Die by fire? How do you want to set that up?
Hi, I don't mean to be offensive. It's just that, every time I close my eyes, when I think about them, all I see are smirks across their faces.

I'll die by self-immolation. Basically pouring gallons of petrol while standing on rags beneath my feet. I don't mind if I survive. I just want intense pain before my body succumbs to injuries. I'll stream myself doing it.

dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
Hi, I don't mean to be offensive. It's just that, every time I close my eyes, when I think about them, all I see are smirks across their faces.

I'll die by self-immolation. Basically pouring gallons of petrol while standing on rags beneath my feet. I don't mind if I survive. I just want intense pain before my body succumbs to injuries. I'll stream myself doing it.
No, it's all good, I understand that.

That sounds horrible, but I get why one would want that. Surving that would be the worst.

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I have to leave. Tell me it's not my family's fault. That they don't feel guilty about anything. The main reason I haven't left yet is my family. I do hope that things would change so that you wouldn't have to do it to them.

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
Everybody deserves a peaceful exit, you too. You suffered already enough.

On topic: I will probably write multiple letters for different people. I still have some positive things to say before I leave. My situation is caused by extremely bad luck and there is no need to leave anybody behind with a bad feeling. I wish I could tell people around me about this, but that's not possible because of pro lifers.

• Love
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, dmdmdm and lain_pilled
lain_pilled

lain_pilled

I will die by fire.
Oct 5, 2023
Everybody deserves a peaceful exit, you too. You suffered already enough.

On topic: I will probably write multiple letters for different people. I still have some positive things to say before I leave. My situation is caused by extremely bad luck and there is no need to leave anybody behind with a bad feeling. I wish I could tell people around me about this, but that's not possible because of pro lifers.
Thank you for you kind words. I will never forget it. I just want to die by fire and nothing else.