• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Are you beyond saving?

• Total voters
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I don't know.
So many things would have to go in my favor in order to fix this situation.
Some of them are in my control but some of them aren't

cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
its very hard to imagine how it would be like, but im pretty sure a loving relationship would save me.

Ontwon

Ontwon

Searching for wholeness
May 4, 2023
I voted "don't know." Because, truly, I 'dunno. I'm at least willing to try.

I already have a lot of things that people would want, wish for, or need to live. I would probably say that I have all of the things, except for money. More money would be nice. I would love to not worry about bills, to be able to take care of myself, to repay favors, spoil loved ones, afford therapy and medication again. Maybe I would be happier then. But when I had the money to afford these things, minus the bills, I still wasn't happy. Even with therapy, and medication (that worked for its intended purpose), love from friends and romantic prospects, attention and care, familial support, a privileged lifestyle in general, I still wasn't happy. I still wanted to die. I'm still not happy, and I still want to die.

So, I guess sometimes I just feel broken beyond repair. Like I have too many fragmented parts and too many deep cracks to fill and fix. But I can still be something new, so there's always a chance.

I'm always going to be who I am, though. I'll always have my diagnosis and I'll need to rely on medication forever to stabilize my moods. I'll probably always want to die simply because that's a part of my life's ups and downs. I'll always feel crazy and like I want to rip myself out of my skin, like I'm not really a person among the people that I'm always around. Sometimes I think the real question is whether a life like that is really worth it for me, because no matter how "good" things get and no matter how much things "progress," I don't get better, I'm not convinced that living is worth it… 😅
Are you me?? Haha no seriously what you wrote is really relatable, thank you for sharing

• Hugs
Reactions: UsagiDrop
targz

targz

Feb 22, 2023
Depends on how you defined 'saving'... because I will save myself and nobody can stop me!

Gardenia

Gardenia

Jan 24, 2024
Money would.
Because I hate my job and I can't have a job that would be different enough from my current one to make me feel alive and not depressed. I mean, I can't quit my job to go work at a pet store for instance, because I wouldn't have enough money to pay my bills. My current job gives me a financial stability but it's hell.

If I could win the lottery and stop working at my shitty job I think I would feel better.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
More like I don't see any reason to continue improving / recovering.

SnakesButNoLadder

SnakesButNoLadder

"Don't trip on what is behind you" • UK
Jan 15, 2024
I never replied to my own thread. But I'm within saving.

All I need is to move away, far away. Away from people who want to ruin me.

Or closure, for the police to actually do their job. For people to be punished for stalking, fraud, and being complicit.

• Hugs
Reactions: UsagiDrop
D

desperatetoctb

Jan 27, 2024
I feel like almost everbody could be saved.
However most times it requires things to happen, that just wont happen.