Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Ally

Votes: 25 17.2%

• Total voters
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Since it's pride month, I'm just wondering where everybody stands:) I'm straight but adopted at 9 months old by my two dads. I hope everybody is comfortable and happy this pride month! You can also respond with how being apart of the LGBT community has affected you. Please no hate, this is a safe space:)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Toonloon, TheEndTimes, TriggerHappy and 15 others
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
I'm lesbian (or bi, never got the chance to explore it) and I do think not being straight in a homophobic family contributed a bit in the development of the issues that made me end up here, unfortunately

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, MountKecske, Wraith and 7 others
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
I'm lesbian (or bi, never got the chance to explore it) and I do think not being straight in a homophobic family contributed a bit in the development of the issues that made me end up here, unfortunately
I'm sorry they pushed you to feel this way. I always hated when parents rather hold onto their hateful ways rather then their own child. If a family isn't ready to love their child through whatever it may be, they shouldn't become parents.

• Love
Reactions: Wraith, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, ForgiveMeMama and 2 others
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I need a therapist to help me figure out if I'm trans or not. I'm so confused lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith, nolongerhuman, motel rooms and 3 others
kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
My lesbianism is most definitely one of the main factors resulting in me being on this website, it's ruined me

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Celerity, FuneralCry, nightnightnitrite and 4 others
ForgiveMeMama

ForgiveMeMama

Hellspawn
May 7, 2021
Big time, I'm pan, transgender, non-binary, and poly. I love it, I could not imagine being any other way, it is a deep part of my identity. I love being attracted to everybody, men, women, enbies, everybody is just so hot! I love not being cis and having a weird, complex gender identity that I can express in my own little way. I love being able to love multiple partners, to appreciate each of their unique selves. But sadly, the world we live in doesn't make it easy to do so...

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: OrcWitch, electrojellysoup, lofticries and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm supportive of the community, but I'm not attracted to any humans. I never have been either. I think I am incapable of feeling those emotions. I guess it's one less person to lose if I actually ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake, Un-, electrojellysoup and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
If "incel" is a part of the +, sure.

Reactions: OrcWitch, DetachedDreamer97 and come to dust
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
id say im bi, but its probably more like 'prison gay'. though i dont really like to put labels on things. im attracted to whatever i find attractive at that moment, thats all

• Hugs
Reactions: nightnightnitrite and motel rooms
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
I started questioning after coming out of a longterm relationship. I noticed I was looking at girls I saw irl more often and longer than I did at guys. But I realised it was because of my BDD - just comparing myself to them and trying to figure out whether I'm slim/beautiful enough. :mmm:

Had a drunken adventure with a girl once - made me quite sure I'm straight.

Anyways, happy pride month!

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and motel rooms
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Bi but am becoming more predominantly attracted to other women over time. They don't like me either, so it all feels like a waste of time.

I'm just celibate. Reality seems more applicable than my aspirations.
My lesbianism is most definitely one of the main factors resulting in me being on this website, it's ruined me
How so?
If "incel" is a part of the +, sure.
Me too, homie, if chicks can be incels too.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
Gay man here.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheEndTimes, Solepurpose, Largeletters and 2 others
kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
Bi but am becoming more predominantly attracted to other women over time. They don't like me either, so it all feels like a waste of time.

I'm just celibate. Reality seems more applicable than my aspirations.

How so?

It's really hard to be a lesbian where I am , I have to cover it up and pretend to like men, It would be so much easier if I did, I've tried conversion therapy, I hate myself for the fact that I'm gay it makes everything so much harder.

• Aww..
Reactions: littlelungs and lofticries
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
It's really hard to be a lesbian where I am , I have to cover it up and pretend to like men, It would be so much easier if I did, I've tried conversion therapy, I hate myself for the fact that I'm gay it makes everything so much harder.
Where are you, if you don't mind me asking? Did you do conversion therapy willingly? How did it go?

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Does that word even belong to people who don't hate women anymore?
(The first online community to use the term "incel" was started in 1993 when a Canadian university student known only as Alana created a website in order to discuss her sexual inactivity with others. In 2014 she wrote, "Like a scientist who invented something that ended up being a weapon of war, I can't uninvent this word." She expressed regret at the change in usage from her original intent of creating a community for people of all genders who were sexually deprived due to social awkwardness, marginalization or mental illness.)

• Wow
Reactions: electrojellysoup, lofticries, BottomlessPit and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Does that word even belong to people who don't hate women anymore?
(The first online community to use the term "incel" was started in 1993 when a Canadian university student known only as Alana created a website in order to discuss her sexual inactivity with others. In 2014 she wrote, "Like a scientist who invented something that ended up being a weapon of war, I can't uninvent this word." She expressed regret at the change in usage from her original intent of creating a community for people of all genders who were sexually deprived due to social awkwardness, marginalization or mental illness.)
Yeah, that's why I put the "if women count" bit. I always found it ironic that a woman coined the term.

Reactions: lofticries
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm gay, but a lot of str8 people don't believe me. I guess it's because I always wear the same clothes, not unlike a cartoon character. :)) One girl told me that I couldn't possibly be gay because I sound just like her str8 brother & my arms are too hairy. WTF?? :pfff: And why do women think it's okay to touch gay dudes inappropriately? Stay away from my butt or I'll grope your little boyfriend! :))

• Yay!
Reactions: 4am, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Celerity and 6 others
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
I consider myself an aromantic asexual. I experience little to no romantic feelings or sexual attraction towards others, and it doesn't bother me one bit.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 4am, OceanBlue, electrojellysoup and 3 others
nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
I'm a small sad bi disaster lol. Happy pride month.

• Love
Reactions: blackzone, motel rooms and Celerity
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I realized I was gay after a relationship with a girl. I was bullied in school for it when I was younger (I never stated it, but I was somewhat different than most of the other guys) and even now I'm still somewhat insecure about it, but I accept it as I don't know any different

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: nightnightnitrite, lofticries, Celerity and 2 others
Grave

Grave

tired
Mar 5, 2021
Yup, I'm a trans guy and it fucking sucks, NHS waiting lists for gender services in the UK are 26 years - what a pisstake.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: idonntseethepoint, electrojellysoup and nightnightnitrite
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I guess questioning considering i'm bi curious atm. mos def not fully straight that's for sure.

regardless if i'm truly bi or hetero i fully support the lgbtq+ community. Happy Pride Month! :smiling:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: electrojellysoup and nightnightnitrite
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
I'm "straight" (heterosexual male, cis, whatever you want to call it) but I'm trying to learn to broaden my horizon. Listening to feminist podcasts, reading gaymingmag and stuff. Whatever helps me be more sensible/more aware.

• Love
Reactions: Dear Agony, lofticries, come to dust and 4 others
E

ErzsebetBATHORY

BLOOD COUNTESS. ashes ashes, we all fall down
Jun 2, 2021
im a transgirl who is mostly a lesbo (primarily into girls and transgirls) but i am attracted to whatever im attracted to in the end. i just dont have the socialness to engage relationships. i always see every little thing as evidence that the person or persons hates me as much or more than i hate myself, so to preserve what little psychic energy i do have left, i just tend to stay away from human sexual experiences. so in that case i could say im attracted most to inert sex toys of the buzzing type,

Attachments

• goodtimes.jpg
    goodtimes.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Dear Agony and electrojellysoup
L

LeMhur

Sep 29, 2020
I feel like I'm pan but at the same time asexual, I don't even know if it's a thing tho XD

Reactions: electrojellysoup
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
I feel like I'm pan but at the same time asexual, I don't even know if it's a thing tho XD
I think being asexual is definitely a thing but being pan sexual, not so much. I think pansexual is another way to say bisexual. The oxford dictionary definition for pansexual is "not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity" and I think that definition means a more "open/woke" bi person. I think my reasoning comes from me believing whatever you present as and feel you are is what you are no matter what you were anatomically born with and if a person likes boys and girls that should include everybody regardless of gender identity or what they were born with at birth. I get defensive over transgender people and I think making pansexual separate from bisexual is acknowledging they aren't a 'complete/correct' boy or girl. I am a cis straight female so I might be in the wrong but I know some of my transgender friends feel like they will never looked at as the same as a natural born male or female and this just helps that narrative. If anybody has any other thought or opinion on this I'd love to hear it!

Reactions: Dear Agony, Skathon and LeMhur
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
I like pansexual as a label. I consider myself pansexual because I like the colors (sarcasm)
It's more precise than bisexual IMO, does a better job of including my attraction to nonbinary people.

some of my transgender friends feel like they will never looked at as the same as a natural born male or female
that's what some trans people are going for, though

Relatable, have you looked into concepts like demisexual and grey asexual?
I'm not a big fan of increasingly specific labels, but this definitely is a thing

• Love
Reactions: electrojellysoup, LeMhur and nightnightnitrite
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
that's what some trans people are going for, though
Thats interesting. I just haven't met any trans people who want to be regarded as something a lil different than born at birth male or female. I always felt there were "two genders" despite what one might have been born with and are presenting as now. I guess it is slightly harmful to not recognize they are different than born at birth genders, I just never thought of it that way. Thanks for your input<3

• Love
Reactions: electrojellysoup and western_heart