Kamiotesoro

Kamiotesoro

✌️
Apr 27, 2020
So I don't really know how to put it but for some weird reason I've thought of this platform as a way to vent and share with anyone about what's bugging you, however recently I've became quite literally scared to post about my problems because I've read so many threads and it's starting to feel like no matter what you go through, you're not valid cause someone's inner turmoil is always way worse than yours. It's also the fact that I feel infantile for doing so cause it's the most trivial thoughts that have been posted over and over again a million times. To be honest, I really though that I'd kinda find a community or at least a person or two to talk about our experiences, yet idk why whenever I try to reach out to anyone I get either rude replies or no reply at all. So I hope that if you're going through the same thing, you know that you can always reach out to me. Have a good day.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: cyanol, virginiawoolf86, Nachos and 15 others
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
I am afraid of my words, I am afraid that they may hurt someone, since I am terrible at expressing myself.
Dear @Kamiotesoro, the problems of others do not diminish yours. If you are here, I believe your problems are not insignificant at all. :heart:

I also believe that not all users have a facility to open up about their feelings, not everyone feels at ease. But you are not to blame for this. Some people here may find it easier to share their experiences, others just don't…

I had a problem with a user on this forum, and it made me more cautious because it was something that scared me and made me very sad. Even though it is a welcoming forum, there are still people with bad intentions here, and this means that many members are be careful, especially in a private conversation. So try to think about it too, please.

Welcome to SS! :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, FriendofDeath, casctb and 5 others
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I can relate.

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath, Kamiotesoro and Woodnote
Kamiotesoro

Kamiotesoro

✌️
Apr 27, 2020
I am afraid of my words, I am afraid that they may hurt someone, since I am terrible at expressing myself.
Dear @Kamiotesoro, the problems of others do not diminish yours. If you are here, I believe your problems are not insignificant at all. :heart:

I also believe that not all users have a facility to open up about their feelings, not everyone feels at ease. But you are not to blame for this. Some people here may find it easier to share their experiences, others just don't…

I had a problem with a user on this forum, and it made me more cautious because it was something that scared me and made me very sad. Even though it is a welcoming forum, there are still people with bad intentions here, and this means that many members are be careful, especially in a private conversation. So try to think about it too, please.

Welcome to SS! :hug:
Thank you for being so welcoming and understanding :heart: I really do appreciate the message you posted and I hope that whatever your situation is, you'll find happiness somehow. Thank you for explaining, because sometimes I get overwhelmed with emotions and all the logic is thrown out the window and you really brought some reasoning and understanding to me. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath, casctb, FranCanSee and 2 others
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
SS has a diverse audience. There are people who will minimize and dismiss your problems. Hopefully, they have the decency to not comment on your post. If they do comment, my advice is to pay them no mind. However, there are also a lot of people who are going through similar and can sympathize. And there are also many who don't relate, but can also offer their empathy and perhaps even their objective advice. I would encourage you to feel free to share your voice, and also be comfortable with hitting the ignore button on people who don't make this place a positive experience for you.

Reactions: FriendofDeath, casctb, Kamiotesoro and 3 others
Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020

Hits the nail on the head. There will always be someone whose suffering is worse so never feel that your suffering isn't valid.

Reactions: FusRohDracarys, FriendofDeath, Kamiotesoro and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
So I don't really know how to put it but for some weird reason I've thought of this platform as a way to vent and share with anyone about what's bugging you, however recently I've became quite literally scared to post about my problems because I've read so many threads and it's starting to feel like no matter what you go through, you're not valid cause someone's inner turmoil is always way worse than yours. It's also the fact that I feel infantile for doing so cause it's the most trivial thoughts that have been posted over and over again a million times. To be honest, I really though that I'd kinda find a community or at least a person or two to talk about our experiences, yet idk why whenever I try to reach out to anyone I get either rude replies or no reply at all. So I hope that if you're going through the same thing, you know that you can always reach out to me. Have a good day.

You shouldn't think like that. Suffering is subjective and can't really be compared. For instance, the suicide rate for people with bipolar disorder is higher than the estimated suicide rate for inmates in extermination camps. We all react to problems differently and suffer in different ways. If you suffer, you suffer and you're entitled to vent and share if that is your wish.

Last edited:
Reactions: FriendofDeath, casctb, Kamiotesoro and 3 others
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
Thank you for being so welcoming and understanding :heart: I really do appreciate the message you posted and I hope that whatever your situation is, you'll find happiness somehow. Thank you for explaining, because sometimes I get overwhelmed with emotions and all the logic is thrown out the window and you really brought some reasoning and understanding to me. :heart:

I thank you for your kind words, this is really comforting. And I apologize if I have been tough on you.

I think it is also worth reading the views of other members here, because after all I said this based on my perception. There are many other possibilities.

Anyway, I really hope you find more comfort and understanding in this forum. :heart:

Sending a thousand hugs :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Kamiotesoro and FranCanSee
Kamiotesoro

Kamiotesoro

✌️
Apr 27, 2020
SS has a diverse audience. There are people who will minimize and dismiss your problems. Hopefully, they have the decency to not comment on your post. If they do comment, my advice is to pay them no mind. However, there are also a lot of people who are going through similar and can sympathize. And there are also many who don't relate, but can also offer their empathy and perhaps even their objective advice. I would encourage you to feel free to share your voice, and also be comfortable with hitting the ignore button on people who don't make this place a positive experience for you.
Thank you for your post:heart: I'll try to do that in the future and I hope others will follow your advice as well)
I thank you for your kind words, this is really comforting. And I apologize if I have been tough on you.

I think it is also worth reading the views of other members here, because after all I said this based on my perception. There are many other possibilities.

Anyway, I really hope you find more comfort and understanding in this forum. :heart:

Sending a thousand hugs :hug:
Oh, no, no it's fine) I'm sorry if I made you feel apologetic for your kind words since you've been nothing but supportive on here:heart:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: FusRohDracarys and Deleted member 17331