• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
same done nothing but sleep and eat fast food for the past decade.. ended up being completed isolated and mentally/psychically unfit and so many problems:/

• Hugs
Reactions: Dliena
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I feel like I'm wasting my life. I've been left without support for nearly 5 years and so I'm homebound. I maybe go out every 2 to 3 months.

I desperately want to go out and experience things but between having no support and my brain stopping me - I'm just stuck in bed. I feel like every part of hope has been zapped out of me but here I am. No idea why.

Reactions: Homo erectus
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Yes. Sometimes I lie in bed at night and think about all the time I wasted that I could have used much better. These thoughts make me feel even more depressed and make me not want to do anything. A vicious circle from which it is very difficult to escape. In short, it is vegetation.

Reactions: annointed_towers
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I'm bored all the time but I don't want to do anything with my life though. I don't want a future for myself, and I feel like I was meant to die a long time ago. I didn't even want to reach 18/adulthood. I think I was meant to die at 17 like my childhood friend…

Last edited:
Reactions: SmallKoy
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I used to be, until I started doing something with my life. Now I'm bored and sadder than ever.

Reactions: sserafim
A

AllAlone

Oct 4, 2023
I gave up. I used to want to be successful and have a decent life but once I decided to kill myself I stopped caring. It doesn't matter that I am a worthless loser who does nothing since I'm going to kill myself. I also have no motivation to try and improve my life since I'm just going to kill myself anyway.

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
I used to have passion and hobbies but my physical health declined and so did my mental health . Just wanna drop dead. Cbf anymore thinking about what was and why I'm here and where I'm going . Screw everything. I didn't ask to be here in the first place

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
No. I'm bored of people telling me that i'm wasting my life doing very little.

I never asked nor wanted this miserable shit, i never asked to be a part of "Society" like a little hivemind worker ant, fuck outta here.

It's these people so deeply indoctrinated from their parents and society, they had to feel like they were doing their part otherwise they faced social stigma and we just can't have that now can we, i want humanity to blow itself up.

I want this species extinction and all life for that matter, i pray everyday i live to see a nuclear war.