FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
It seems bizarre, but I'm sort of addicted to gore websites, I like to see dead people, specially those who committed suicide by hanging, I realised many people who ctb by hanging dying showing their tongue, it's a ugly way of dying, I'd take cyanide or Nembutal cocktail than hanging myself. It might sound strange I don't want to look ugly while dying 😂

girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
nah, not really

Reactions: betternever2havbeen and FRUSTRATED MIND
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Nope. I only enjoyed gore in hannibal.

zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
unrestricted internet access as a child got me addicted to gore in general

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Not at all. Once I viewed Funkytown Gore, that was it for me. If you haven't seen this, DO NOT watch it. I repeat, DO NOT watch it.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I didn't or have never looked at gore sites. But gore scares me though! 😄 But i have looked at pics of dead people.. But this to try to "normalize" death in some way. Maybe a kind of exposure therapy or something😄.

Reactions: bridgegirl
higherthanthesun

higherthanthesun

Dead
Nov 9, 2023
I'm the opposite, gore makes me feel physically ill, the SAW movies are my worst fear XD

PixelPlant

PixelPlant

smile, you’ve lived :)
Aug 15, 2023
i do watch it from time to time. not addicted but i found it very fascinating in some way

HoleintheDark

HoleintheDark

Writhing with the worms
Jul 12, 2023
For some odd reason, I was only able to stomach that stuff when I was a kid. I think I just wasn't able to actually process what I was seeing. Maybe it's also because now I can kinda see myself in those videos?

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
yea i had a pretty bad gore addiction a few times. i would spend hours upon hours just looking at gore. something just always pulled me towards it. it came to the point where almost nothing i could ever watch fazed me. so i guess i can relate to how you feel.
Not at all. Once I viewed Funkytown Gore, that was it for me. If you haven't seen this, DO NOT watch it. I repeat, DO NOT watch it.
even when i watched this video. i watched it with a blank stare :/
r.i.p. to those people/animals i do feel bad for them though

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
For some odd reason, I was only able to stomach that stuff when I was a kid. I think I just wasn't able to actually process what I was seeing. Maybe it's also because now I can kinda see myself in those videos?
Same-I was addicted to horror movies and morbid stuff as a kid, but I'd not had many traumatic things happen to me in my life at that point. I think I actually wanted to be a pathologist as well. Since then I've lost family members and seen their deaths up close and I wanna be nowhere near it again if I can help it. I literally flinch if there is a dead body on the TV in some detective drama now, sometimes I have to leave the room. All that shit got real once I'd dealt with death in real life and now it's a bit triggering, even if it's just a horror movie.

I remember there was this guy back in school in my film class who had to leave the room when they put on this scary film because he couldn't watch horror movies and I thought he was such a wuss, but now 20 years later I'm the same because of real life experiences. I'd give anything to be as naive and blissfully ignorant as I used to be about death and how traumatic it can be.

Reactions: HoleintheDark
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I see them like maybe every three months. Not addicted at all. It gets boring repetitive

T

the_dude

It's over
Nov 11, 2023
Hate watching it, usually gives me a bit of a rush when I see something horrible. My curiosity let's me peak sometimes but definitely with no sound.