• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
How was I supposed to know? You quoted my post where I said "nothing good comes after the age past 20" and then you go on to say this "Tbh you are still young and you can do what ever you want, I'm not going all pro lifey here btw. I didn't start working as a chef till twenty seven after many years of pissing about.
Twenty two years is nothing imo, I'm more than twice your age. "

You get off your high horse, why do I have to know you didn´t start working as a chef till 27 years old? You are implying that I am still young and healthy and can do whatever like all the healthy people just like you"

And if the post wasn´t meant for me then don´t quote it.
Aye nae bother mate, already told you that I wasn't talking to you, didn't have a clue what age you were, and wasn't interested in the least, so drap it..
FYI, I wasn't implying anything about you, don't flatter yourself..

Last edited:
Reactions: brighter
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Happy Birthday in advance!
Birthdays can be so incredibly difficult when you struggle, mine always involves lots of tears. For many years I've become extra depressed and anxious in the weeks leading up to it, just because I dread what I know is coming. It 's a day where you sum up, one more year, and that can be rough when life is far from what you wished for. In the moments where I manage to be positive, I also see it as one more year where you made it. Made it through the year, whatever shit life has served, and that's a reason for celebration.

I hope you do something nice for yourself on your birthday, no matter what!
Thank you. I will try to enjoy myself

Reactions: journeytotheend
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Tbh you are still young and you can do what ever you want, I'm not going all pro lifey here btw. I didn't start working as a chef till twenty seven after many years of pissing about.
Twenty two years is nothing imo, I'm more than twice your age.
I am not sure living another twenty years will change my mind to be honest. I just feel there isn't anything worth living for. Working a job just to keep yourself alive. Struggling to be alive just because that is how life is just seems ridiculous.

Reactions: Iman, Johnnythefox and Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I am not sure living another twenty years will change my mind to be honest. I just feel there isn't anything worth living for. Working a job just to keep yourself alive. Struggling to be alive just because that is how life is just seems ridiculous.
agreed especially when unhappy and lonely

Reactions: lululoo
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Sorry I can be a bit selfish, was asking for myself. I feel this way on a daily and can't seem to function with this mindset was wondering if others are able to do that. I know the normal thing to do would've been to offer empathy. My bad. You don't have to answer ... I also have no intentions on living until 30... I guess what I'm saying is I can't comprehend being in your situation
Reading this really brought me back to my younger years. I could imagine being over 30 and bearing the weight of this. To be honest I'm not sure how I have. It is a nightmare. I guess it's that there were periods where I was more okay. And there was a tiny speck of hope. And in the dark times I also felt too incompetent to figure out a method. I am finally getting my act together.

Reactions: StillWaiting and Redt2go
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Happy as you can Birthday @StillWaiting

And FYI anyone lays a paw on The Fox and I'll bite you
Grrrrr

Reactions: brighter, Redt2go, StillWaiting and 1 other person
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Happy as you can Birthday @StillWaiting

And FYI anyone lays a paw on The Fox and I'll bite you
Grrrrr
Thank you so much JustAboutDone. I really appreciate that you reply to posts that I posted

Reactions: brighter and Redt2go