Oct 5, 2020
I'm a permavirgin

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, grungeCat, Sensei and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Yes and honestly, don't care much lol. I've had many opportunities to lose it, but I never liked them back

• Hugs
Reactions: budgie, grungeCat, demuic and 1 other person
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
Somehow, I managed to obtain my wizard powers on ultra-hard mode and can now cast Lvl 1 Fire Bolt. Completing this quest on ultra hard mode gave my Lvl. 1 Fire Bolt bonus Critical Hit chance and a slightly larger AoE radius. It's amazing really -- even if most people don't believe me at first. It doesn't bother me most of the time because my libido does not exist unless I am in a serious relationship with someone. There were certainly opportunities and I have had relationships, but I am socially maladroite and have this odd anxiety surrounding the act.

My body and mind would immediately freeze up as soon as things started in that direction. I cannot possibly tell you why that is because I don't even understand it myself. I was hoping to work on my intimacy problem but none of that really matters now. Also, I am dying soon ha ha.

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, _Minsk and Sensei
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
No, but it has been over 13 years since the last time I had sex and I think all it really did was traumatise me even more than I was already.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: budgie, _Minsk, Sensei and 1 other person
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Yes, mainly due to insecurities about my body and self as a whole. And tbh I really wasn't that horny during the years people usually lose their virginity. For a moment I almost thought I was asexual. But I'm a naturally curious person so I hope to lose it before I die. Even its to a basic one night stand. It's a shame virginity has such a stigma surrounding it. I don't think its anyone's business what someone does or doesn't do in the bedroom so long as its not hurting anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hiervsg, grungeCat, everydayiloveyou and 3 others
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
No. Sex is highly overrated in the way that most people practice it.

Reactions: FriendofDeath, demuic, _Minsk and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
No but I wish I was.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath, UseItOrLoseIt, grungeCat and 2 others
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
Yes, by choice.

• Hugs
Reactions: AQUA, Skathon, demuic and 1 other person
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Yes. Incredibly so. Don't care either. Sex is the work of the devil, just look at two people going at it. The noise is horrendous. And then there's the mess afterwards. Not to mention that some people seem to randomly start crying after it for some reason.

• Yay!
Reactions: TessB
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Nah. I don't really see why so many people care about it though. I mean sex is really nothing special.

Reactions: demuic and sadgirl9999
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Nope. I agree with Luchs.

Reactions: demuic and Mentalmick
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Yes and there are no chances I will ever manage to change this state of matter. People above said that sex is nothing special and I agree. However, for society being a virgin is a sign of being lower in social hierarchy. Our whole culture is concentrated around sex and sexual initiation is considered as something, which everyone should have come through. If you are still a virgin then most people think there's something wrong with you. That results in treating such an individual with disrespect.

Reactions: Solar1703
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
No, but dealing with my mind and combination of meds i took then were enough to make me loose most of any sex drive. I just don't care anymore.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Yeah but I'm not sad or anything. I'm glad that I didn't wasted my time on all my previous relationships and just didn't do it with any of my ex'es

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
No I'm not, and I won't lie to say sex is terrible or not worth it either. I feel like people just say that to comfort others. It's not the end all be all experience of life but everyone should experience it atleast once.

RedRumThisLoser

RedRumThisLoser

Sep 6, 2020
Yes. A 22 year old male one. I don't really care about losing it anymore. If I don't then at least that pretty much guarantees I'll never reproduce. Which is a good thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Yes. Over the course of my life, I've been so heavily isolated that the the opportunity for love/romance/sex just never came up. Although, even if I had participated normally and not retreated into permanent hermitism as I did, I extremely doubt it would've made any difference. My inherent wiring disallows the possibility of maintaining human relationships. However, I won't lie and say that I'm not lonely, or sexually frustrated, because I am. I mean, sure, I'd still like to have sex, if possible, but if it isn't with someone I feel a strong connection and emotional bond to, then I don't really see the point. As it stands, I'll in all likelihood suffer the rest of my life with the uniquely profound discomforts which are brought about by lack of intimacy/companionship. Perhaps they don't exist, or at least will never exist for someone like me, but the absence of it is still painfully felt and it all just amounts to one more reason why I'd rather be dead than alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Nope, but trust me, nobody is better than anybody just whether they're virgin or not.
Sure, sex can be really nice but for me is just like enjoying some tv shows, anime and alcohol lol.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
No but it feels like my virginity has grown back.

• Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, sadbadpsychogirl and Good4Nothing
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes and it's one of the main reasons I'm gonna have to CTB.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ame
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Shouldn't there be more value placed on whether or not one was able to establish a meaningful and deep connection with someone?

I don't think that sex is bad or anything but society is definitely putting too much emphasis on it and it can be dangerous to believe it's this magical thing that makes all your dreams come true and all problems disappear once you had/have it.

Reactions: Manaaja, DocNo and Dr Iron Arc
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Shouldn't there be more value placed on whether or not one was able to establish a meaningful and deep connection with someone?

I don't think that sex is bad or anything but society is definitely putting too much emphasis on it and it can be dangerous to believe it's this magical thing that makes all your dreams come true and all problems disappear once you had/have it.
No 'cause it's insanely tough being a virgin as a man. I'm glad I've had multiple meaningless nights with women.

Reactions: Wayfaerer
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
No 'cause it's insanely tough being a virgin as a man. I'm glad I've had multiple meaningless nights with women.
Okay, if that's how you're feeling...

I never argued that sex isn't fun but if I was a virgin I wouldn't really give a damn and "pressure" myself into having intercourse just for the sake of it (that's what I meant to say).

Reactions: DocNo