Are you a monkey, lion, camel, or turtle?

• Total voters
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
This is a leadership personality quiz. There are 4 personality types. I think I'm a camel and a turtle! what about you?
credit: eaglecourses website

MUCH-LOVED MONKEY

Much-Loved Monkeys enjoy laughing, telling stories, and being the life of the party. They are people-oriented, understanding, but at times, overly sensitive. They value relationships and like to help others. Monkeys are typically effective communicators, using strong people skills to engage an audience. Just as its animal counterpart swings from tree to tree, a Much-Loved Monkey personality type is versatile and flexible in the work environment. However, this means that if their job is not stimulating, they will become easily bored.

LEADING LION

Leading Lions can "lead the pack" with great vision. They are a big-picture person—don't bother them with the details. They are task-driven and will do whatever it takes to accomplish a goal. The lion is decisive, confident, and aggressive. However, this big-picture focused mindset also means the Leading Lion can appear rude and uncaring at times. They like to be in a position of authority and thrive when a job is challenging.

COMPETENT CAMEL

Competent Camels are detail-oriented and they strive for accuracy and excellence. They are the "go-to" person to get things done because they are dependable, loyal, and practical. The camel is always prepared with a Plan A, a Plan B, and sometimes even a Plan C. Just as its animal counterpart can cross an entire desert, a Competent Camel personality type can stay focused until a task is completed. Competent Camels need to be careful of how they come across to other personality types though. Since camels desire organization and structure so much, they can become critical if others do not follow the rules.

TRANQUIL TURTLE

Tranquil Turtles are steady and secure and think things through. They prefer a few deep one-on-one relationships instead of having many friends. The turtle excels in a job that requires specific skills and allows him or her to work alone. Just as their animal counterpart moves along at a slow pace, Tranquil Turtles will meet expectations in their own time. They like a work environment that is peaceful and thus tend to have a low tolerance for constant change and high stress levels.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, onlyanimalsaregood, Depressed Cat and 7 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I voted before I read! Haha, I got excited.

I picked the right one! I'm definitely a turtle.

• Love
Reactions: Fragile, houseofleaves, Lostandlooking and 3 others
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
🐒🐵

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, houseofleaves, Crazy4u and 2 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Maybe Blastoise I mean turtle. ...Shouldn't it be tortoise? I think the description fits tortoises better.

Btw, I just read that it's turtle => tortoise and not the other way around. I have always thought that they are all tortoises, but the sea kinds can also be called turtles, but no it's the exact other way.

Reactions: PickledPepper, Foresight, houseofleaves and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm a romantic wolf with a soft spot for sex pigs.

• Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Foresight, houseofleaves and 3 others
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
🐫!

• Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Foresight and Crazy4u
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Maybe Blastoise I mean turtle. ...Shouldn't it be tortoise? I think the description fits tortoises better.

Btw, I just read that it's turtle => tortoise and not the other way around. I have always thought that they are all tortoises, but the sea kinds can also be called turtles, but no it's the exact other way.
I had to google turtle vs tortoise lol. I always forget the difference. I think the description fits turtle not tortoise
I'm a romantic wolf with a soft spot for sex pigs.
wolf and romantic are cool in my book. I will TRY to avoid visualizing a romantic wolf with sex pigs

Reactions: houseofleaves and Manaaja
twinpeaks

twinpeaks

Apr 2, 2022
Monkey... I feel like the "mascot" at work and just kinda try to keep morale up with my coworkers haha.

• Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, Crazy4u and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I had to google turtle vs tortoise lol. I always forget the difference. I think the description fits turtle not tortoise

wolf and romantic are cool in my book. I will TRY to avoid visualizing a romantic wolf with sex pigs
But are turtles slow? I think they are faster than tortoises. But in any case, it doesn't matter, interesting thread.

L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
Turtle fits best. But take out anything work related. I do not like any work environment. And I don't excel at any skill. And please don't talk about expectations. I'm a severely burnt out turtle. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oblivion Access, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, PickledPepper and 3 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
excited pig GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Foresight
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm all the good bits of the animals combined, with none of the shitty parts. Like a manticore of awesomeness. Of course, I'm the only one who qualifies for that, the rest of you saddos will have to pick a single animal.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Crazy4u
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Definitely the turtle, I love things that don't change, nice and quiet. Stress, and having lots of squaking people in my face would kill me.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Crazy4u
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
I seem most turtle-y but camel would be the runner up. I'm not much of a natural leader.

Reactions: Crazy4u, onlyanimalsaregood and Lostandlooking
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
As my name suggests, I'm a cat. Meow, meow!

Images 5

I'm more of a CAREFUL CAT than anyone of those four animals.

I guess the lion is also a cat after all, and is the closest of the four mentioned animals to a cat. However, a lion is also quite different from a cat. Lions are atypical cats in that they are the only social cats, while all other cats are solitary by nature.

Reactions: Lostandlooking, Crazy4u, onlyanimalsaregood and 1 other person
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I am a rock because rocks can't swim.

I wish I could swim :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Crazy4u
O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
I dunno...
Maybe I'm a lion.

Reactions: Crazy4u
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm the worst animal of all, a human. Actually I'm probably worse than a human, perhaps some sort of subspecies incapable of reproduction like a mule.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u